We are looking at strong NSW Cup side next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
So NRL Team
Brett Stewart
Jorge Taufua
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
David Williams
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
Jason King
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite
Anthony Watmough
Michael Chee Kam/Ligi Sao
Glenn Stewart
Res
Jamie Buhrer
Richie Fa'aoso
Joe Galuvao
Brenton Lawrence/George Rose
------------------------------

NSW Cup
Dane Chisholm
Peta Hiku
Esi Tonga
Ben Farrar
Michael Chapman
Liam Foran
Gary Riccardi
Brenton Lawrence/George Rose
Kayne Lawton
Vic Mauro
Michael Chee Kam/Ligi Sao
Tim Robinson
Jesse Sene-Lefao
Justin Horo
Res
James Hasson
David Gower
Ben Musolino
Jacob Gagan
Nick Skinner ?
Domenic Nasso ?
Trent Reilly ?
Ben Shorter ?
Rhys Wollaghan ?
Magnus Stromquist ?
Liam Higgins ?
Tim Burrell ?

That's a nice team on paper. Wonder what the 20's will be like? They were all pretty young last year form memory so hopefully they step up.

I reckon you will find that Hiku will start the year on the wing whilst the Wolfman is out injured. He may well cement that spot and force wolfy to reggies.

i agree, a mate of mine is a huge warriors fan and watches the 20s weekly.

he thinks Hiku is a great buy for us and he doesnt understand why the warriors didnt tie him up

I really don't think Chee-Kam or Sao will be in first grade straight off. I think Ritchie Fa'aoso , Brenton Lawrence or Justin Horo will be the backrower with Mauro and Rose on the bench. These 2 guys haven't played 1st grade yet and unlikely they will come straight into the top team yet with all those guys ahead of them unless they have a super impressive pre-season.

Buhrer may not be fit for the start of the new season, so that will give either Chee Kam or Horo a chance to be in the top 17. Other guys like Sao, Hiku, Lawton will all most likely start in NSW cup. Fa'aoso is the only other player I can see Tooves bringing in for Round 1.

MWSE said:
I reckon you will find that Hiku will start the year on the wing whilst the Wolfman is out injured. He may well cement that spot and force wolfy to reggies.

wolfman on radio said he had his first run this week and things are looking good for a round 1 return.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4