We are the only ones having faith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Bookies have come up with Storm @ $1.36 and Manly @ $3.15, +8.5 @ $1.90, +6.5 @ $2.10. That makes Melbourne a hot favorite.

The results will have a big impact but if they are right we could be playing Drugcastle up the Freeway first week of the finals.

I actually still believe we are a good show to win and intend to 'invest' at those odds and then start queueing for a Brookie final. :yeah:

considering the last few weeks results for both teams and what we have to play for they are rather juicy

maybe not much money for us so far

those ods are tempting...damn tempting. I might have to lay down a bit of cash on this one. I wonder how the ods will firm closer to game time?

If we lose its a bonus, I go to the races the following saturday, if we win, its a bonus I go to the game the following saturday

well, how confident are you? In one tipping comp I'm coming a tie 3rd. I need to pick a non favoured team to go a point ahead of the other 3rd placegetter who commonly goes the favs. Would you seriously pick manly if you were me to try and get outright 3rd?

Tough one......

Unbiased - I would go for the Warriors. They have had a lot of wins against the Broncos.

Manly have done well against Melbourne in the past three years but always at Brookie. We have never taken a better side to Melbourne since they have been in the comp. Also they don't need the win whereas we are desperate.

Interesting conundrum. This week will show how much of a chance we really are. If we can go close down there we are in okay shape. A flogging could set us right back.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4