We are well placed compared to . . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
. . . other leading teams should injury strike. We have already lost Jason but, along with Illawarra, I think we could handle the loss of a key player better than Melbourne, Brisbane, 'Boys or Tigers.

What chance would you give those teams if:
Melbourne lost Slater, Smith or Cronk
Brisbane lost Lockyer
'Boys lost Thurston (we saw their struggle against 'Dogs), and
Tigers lost Marshall

I believe us and Illawarra have a better overall balance than the other pretenders/contenders. Of course it would hurt if we lost one of our playmakers, but not nearly as severely as the above mentioned teams.

I hate to wish an injury upon any of the key playermakers in other teams . . .
na, I, really do!

At the start of the year i doubted our depth and so did everyone else. I think were looking good. Its a shame Kingy got injured, but thankfully we can cover him. I must say though if we were to lose either DCE or Foz wed be up **** creek without a paddle.

Copa Eagle said:
At the start of the year i doubted our depth and so did everyone else. I think were looking good. Its a shame Kingy got injured, but thankfully we can cover him. I must say though if we were to lose either DCE or Foz wed be up s**t creek without a paddle.

No, I think we'd still be able to paddle. Lyon would come into 5/8 and Hoppa would move into the centres.

Compare that to the key opposition playmaker being injured at Bris, Melb, Tigers or Cowboys? I don;t include Illawarra because I think they'd handle the loss of Hornby or Coward.

Yeh Killer could come in and play 5/8 but it wouldnt be ideal at all. But you are right, compared to all other clubs we are set !

The Tigers arent the same tam without Lawrence.

Actually if he doesnt play until the finals I reckon they are gorne.

bob dylan said:
The Tigers arent the same tam without Lawrence.

Actually if he doesnt play until the finals I reckon they are gorne.

I was saying the same to a mate yesterday. They only came good when he returned so im hoping they will struggle know that he is gone again.

matty ballin injured would cause a restructure i reckon with no replacement able to play the 80, so the bench would have a very different make up possibly. I know bhurer fits in but would you want that in finals

I agree with James, I'd like to see Balin get some time on the bench so another Hooker can get some game time. Jamie B could do the job, but its not ideal. But with some more minutes he might be the goods.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4