We can still make the Finals easily!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
We can still make the top 8 easily! We are 14th on the ladder with 10 points. Penrith are 8th on the ladder with 14 points. We are only 2 wins out of the eight. Only 2!!!! And there are like 12 rounds left. We just need to win games. Winning is key now. I don't care how, just start WINNING!!! It's not over, It's never over! The players just need to get into that grind mentality again. I don't think Trent realises how close we really are, and neither do the players. Bring on the rest of the season! This will be interesting! @:smirk:

We can still make the top 8 easily! We are 14th on the ladder with 10 points. Penrith are 8th on the ladder with 14 points. We are only 2 wins out of the eight. Only 2!!!! And there are like 12 rounds left. We just need to win games. Winning is key now. I don't care how, just start WINNING!!! It's not over, It's never over! The players just need to get into that grind mentality again. I don't think Trent realises how close we really are, and neither do the players. Bring on the rest of the season! This will be interesting! @:smirk:
Trent doesn't realise, the players don't realise how close they really are .... To what? The edge??

We don't have a tough run home that's true and the tough 4 games raiders and storm are at home. However we just don't look like we can win a game right now no matter who we play. Old cliche take 1 game at a time beat Titans this week, stay injury free maybe get someone back from injury, good performance v cows who knows we might get some momentum going. It's a huge reach tho the way we have performed of late.

Well it starts and only starts with two wins in a row vs the Gold Coast and Cowboys and then we can sit in the Brookie hill with some hope again.
I don't see any other way honestly.
But one thing I will say is I do like the language out the club:
Penn has spoken about the high expectations of being a Manly player, and has started to pressure Barrett.
Barrett showed some genuine emotion at the press conference.
Myles indicated that he is more interested in improving for Manly than play for QLD.
Killer is making a return vs the Titans.
Jorge wants to bring the fortress back.
After initially having no interest in watching the next two games, I'll watch the Titans game now. I think the players and club do care and are determined to do something about this, unlike the silence we heard last year.
But, this is last chance for me and I'll consign Manly to the dustbin for 2016 if they don't change this pattern, and now. My nerves can only take so much disappointment.
NYEagle

dear forum member..., if we had another 30 rounds this year we are no chance of a top 8 team. IFFFF we did get in, we would get smashed by 50 in the first round of the semis.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4