WE DID IT - PREMIERS..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Congrats boys ,farq - Thought I was havin a heart attack for a little while there....

OH YEAH!
we earnt that one, they came at us real hard. bit like the broncos game, we had just a bit too much composure for them and then we came with the lethal injection at the end.

glenn stewart churchill medal!

Such a sweet victory (sweet as infact). We had no bad players today, Manly for life.

How sweet was that!!!! We are the Champions. Don't Go Des, you will win plenty more with this team of champions.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

What a game. What a team. What a club!!!

That game had it all.... Highs, lows, a brave fightback from a brave team, and the class team of the competition that simply stood firm, and won the game.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

EAGLE F**KING ROCK BABY!!!!

YOU'RE ALL WHINGERS.

I say that to all the fans of other teams, Warriors bandwagoners and journos who have a chip up their a$$es.
ACCEPT that we won, accept that we did it tough too much like the Warriors, accept that your hate is so irrational it makes you all look like amateurs. Let's see you all keep it up for 12 months, we are the premiers...champions...the BEST

Go the mighty eagles. Fanstastic game! Fantastic Season!

I love NRL and more the Mighty Eagles. A big Hi five to all the Manly players, what a fantastic season!

And Des mate, you are a ledgend!

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles PREMIERS 2011. Absolutely brilliant. Get that up ya you manly haters!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2