We do breed them and Bulldogs do buy them

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Bulldogs current squad

Ben Barba – QLD/Junior
Tim Browne – South Junior but debut from Bulldogs
Greg Eastwood – Broncos
Michael Ennis(c) – Knights/Dragons/Broncos
Dale Finucane - Local Junior
Bryson Goodwin - Sharks
James Graham - England
Dene Halatau - Tigers
Trent Hodkinson - Manly
Christian Inu - Parra/Warriors
Sam Kasiano – Qld/Junior
Kris Keating - Parra
Tim Lafai - Local Junior
Josh Morris - Dragons
Corey Payne - Dragons/Tigers
Frank Pritchard - Penrith
Josh Reynolds - Local Junior
Joel Romelo - Penrith
David Stagg – Broncos
Martin Taupau - Local Junior
Aiden Tolman - Storm
Steve Turner – Panthers/Storm
Jonathan Wright - Eels

Now for Manly
Matt Ballin – QLD/Junior
Jamie Buhrer – Parra junior but debut for Manly
Daly Cherry-Evans – QLD Junior
Kieran Foran – Local Junior

Liam Foran – Roosters/Storm
Joe Galuvao – Warriors/Panthers/Eels/Rabbits
Daniel Harrison – Central Coast & Manly Junior
Jason King (c) – Local Junior

Brent Kite - Dragons
Darcy Lussick – Local Junior
Jamie Lyon (c) - Eels
Steve Matai – NZ but debut from Manly
Vic Mauro – Local Junior
Michael Oldfield – Local Junior

Tim Robinson – Parra junior but debut for Manly
George Rose - Roosters
Nick Skinner – Debut for Manly
Brett Stewart – Wollongong Junior but played dubut for Manly
Glenn Stewart - Wollongong Junior but played dubut for Manly
Anthony Watmough – Local Junior
Dean Whare – Dragons Junior but debut for Manly
David Williams – Parra junior but debut for Manly

Tony Williams - Parra
Jorge Taufua - Parra junior but debut for Manly

RE: We do bred them and Bulldogs do buy them

Tony Williams debuted for Parramatta.

Technically Brett Stewart is a local junior he played sg ball and for manly.

Josh Reynolds junior club was St George dragons

Lafai is from the junior club Campbelltown Warriors

I will give them Josh Reynolds as he debut for them.
Stewart brothers are from Wollongong but debut for Manly and are classed as our juniors. Like B.Fulton

Funny we have only 6 non juniors/debutants and they have 6 juniors/debutants.
Ha

I'm sorry guys, but I take great offence to having my club even compared to that disgraceful franchise- on any level.

I will never, ever forget the disloyalty and greed shown by them when they sold out to Rupert, not only endangering my club's continued existence, but the very existence of the game we know and love.

Nothing, and I mean nothing since then has shown me anything out of line with the obvious lack of morals and decency that the chihuahuas have. Greenturd- a continuation of the Moore legacy. De$- a perfect fit for a morally bankrupt franchise.

As for their fans, for those older than fifteen (I seriously doubt any of the imbeciles trolling on Silvertails has reached puberty yet), how could you support such a disgrace?

We do bred them and Bulldogs do buy them

Steve Matai - NZ via QLD than Manly

Foran brothers - North Sydney Bears jnrs - then Keiron to us, Liam to the Storm, Auckland, Newtown, Manly
Daniel Harrison - Central Coast, Manly jnrs, Canterbury, Manly

Trent Hodkinson - Parra, Manly, Canterbury
Greg Eastwood - Broncos, Leeds, Canterbury

And guess what, the great men in charge of this incredible feat were Noel Crusher Cleal and Dessie Hasler who now reside at yours truly ;)

If you compare reserve grade teams you will notice our team is thumping yours profusely and with all the old kodger forwards on your team I cant wait to see you resort to your "bred locals" to fill the void in the next few years.... :cool:

I guess you can rely on your young talent Lussick and Williams, oh no wait... :D

Greenbug, Hasler, Cleal, BRED NOT BOUGHT coming to you live and direct from Belmore!!!!!!

DoggiesBrah said:
And guess what, the great men in charge of this incredible feat were Noel Crusher Cleal and Dessie Hasler who now reside at yours truly ;)

If you compare reserve grade teams you will notice our team is thumping yours profusely and with all the old kodger forwards on your team I cant wait to see you resort to your "bred locals" to fill the void in the next few years.... :cool:

I guess you can rely on your young talent Lussick and Williams, oh no wait... :D

Greenbug, Hasler, Cleal, BRED NOT BOUGHT coming to you live and direct from Belmore!!!!!!

Does anybody really care about junior results? That hook is for hanging your hat when your first grade squad is crap and watching finals from their tv's. Quick, without checking on the 'net, who won the SG Ball in 2003? Matts in 2006? NSW Cup in 2003? Unless your club did, you probably wouldn't have a clue.

You'll also find that the Dogs really wanted Dave Warwick ahead of Cleal, but Des threw Crusher a bone and forced the Dogs to release Warwick back to the Sea Eagles.

Guess what? You guys got the wrong recruitment guy!!! LOL!!!!!

This fascination with the bulldogs has to end ! They took our coach, we got a better one ! They took trex, we save money ! Over hearing about the bulldogs on these threads ! Let's talk manly for once this season !

And to the bulldogs fans heading here, your opinion is welcome, the need to death ride the fact you think your club is so much better than ours is repetitve boring drivel. Talk footy, if you want to bat over your team do it at your forum, I've glanced at your forum and laughs at a few threads, but to join another forum to start rubbish and gee someone up is mediocre and childish, if you can't involve yourself in general footy talk without having a dig then see ya later !

eagles2win said:

Foran brothers - North Sydney Bears jnrs - then Keiron to us, Liam to the Storm, Auckland, Newtown, Manly

Incorrect forans played for Asquith, Asquith is In the manly junior league.

DoggiesBrah said:

What are "kodger forwards"?, oh I get it you mean CODGER, great, now I think I know what you are trying to say.
Also are Des and Cleal living with you now?

'DoggiesBrah'- Is this a new line of sexy lingerie at Chihuahua land?

Does it go with a doggiesgstring?

We do bred them and Bulldogs do buy them

Cameron said:
eagles2win said:

Forans played in the Harold Matts for the bears

eagles2win said:
Cameron said:
eagles2win said:

Forans played in the Harold Matts for the bears

Haven't they become our feeder club- for both players and fans?

bones said:
Josh Reynolds is a St George junior

Josh reynolds junior club was st george dragons. St george dragons is a canterbury juniour club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4