We finally beat a top 4 team.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
I think we really needed this coming into the finals. Now all we need is a bit of luck with injuries and penalties and we can win this thing. DCE and Foran really are brilliant and i can see them stepping up a gear in the finals along with Snake, Gift and Killer. Bring on the Finals baby!!!

That first half is the best half of footy we've put on Melbourne since the second half of the 2008 grand final. We carved them to pieces.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

It is a really good feeling to beat a top 4 side. Even though tooves is playing it down, it must be a boost for the players.

Bring on the finals!

Yeah mate. This thing is falling into place nicely! Always had faith in Toovs and the team coming good for the finals, and it appears we are going to be peaking then.

Foz and Chezza are looking very very sharp. Joey Johns can take a big freakin bow in my opinion. He has added extra class to both their games since last year. Its evident for all to see.
My only concern is that our forwards need to find another 5%. That may sound overly critical, but they will need to dig deep against the other top 4 teams forward packs in the finals. Our forwards need to be a bit more dominant

Lord Eagleton said:
Yeah mate. This thing is falling into place nicely! Always had faith in Toovs and the team coming good for the finals, and it appears we are going to be peaking then.

Foz and Chezza are looking very very sharp. Joey Johns can take a big freakin bow in my opinion. He has added extra class to both their games since last year. Its evident for all to see.
My only concern is that our forwards need to find another 5%. That may sound overly critical, but they will need to dig deep against the other top 4 teams forward packs in the finals. Our forwards need to be a bit more dominant

I can't agree. Our forwards owned the scum tonight and would have owned souffs & chooks too.

Yes they were dominant tonight. But it was our home game at the fortress. If it were played at a neutral venue perhaps it may have evened out a tad.

I only suggest our forwards giving an extra 5% as all other packs will lift in the finals and our boys need to as well. Our backline is **** hot and will score plenty. Our forwards need to be just as **** hot

As good as Manly were last night, it was a nothing game for the Storm. They couldn't make the top 2 and they couldn't drop out of the top 4. Until the roosters v souths game is decided next Friday they wouldn't know whether they'd prefer to finish 3rd or 4th. I'm sure the storm will be a much tougher opponent in the finals when they have something to play for, but if Manly play like they did last night for the rest of the year, theres a fair chance that premiership #9 will be on it's way.
Interesting that Michael Maguire and Adam Reynolds were together on the hill last night.

Manly may have only beaten one top four tema all year but the same can be said for the first placed Roosters. Manly are the only top 4 side the Roosters have beaten this year.

All we need is no more injuries and control our discipline. The lack of silly errors and giving away dumb penalties was the difference last night. Do that in the finals and we win against anyone.

When your 4 props all pound out 100m plus and the total metres is 1400+ to under 1000 then you will every game.

We play like that in 3 finals games we win premiership number 9

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7