We finished the year the with the best attack in the comp.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And with rookie halves and a team that were not even given a chance to make the 8 by most experts. :)

Brookvale said:
could have had the best F/A too

Nice one Ironstine ;-)

And we "could have" been minor premiers too but we didn't win enough games.

Rodo said:
Brookvale said:

Nice one Ironstine ;-)

More like we could have been minor premiers had the refs not stuffed us up with the cowboys game & the tigers game to name 2.

jjai said:
Rodo said:
Brookvale said:

Nice one Ironstine ;-)

More like we could have been minor premiers had the refs not stuffed us up with the cowboys game & the tigers game to name 2.

You've taken the words right out of my mouth. I was about to write the very same thing but saw that you already written what I had to say. Damn Referees :D

Jethro said:
jjai said:
Rodo said:
Brookvale said:

Nice one Ironstine ;-)

You've taken the words right out of my mouth. I was about to write the very same thing but saw that you already written what I had to say. Damn Referees :D

Dont forget the Rabbitohs loss,solely due to 2 reasons

no penalties for 66minutes

DCE isnt half the kicker Lyon is (Goal kicking duties changed after this)

How good could we have been if we could actually pass left to right and used the corridors correctly

Kiwi Eagle said:
How good could we have been if we could actually pass left to right and used the corridors correctly

Nate Miles uses corridors correctly

Imagine how many tries we could have scored with Tony or Cuthbo on the wing!

What amazes me is we have no one in the top try scoring category or goal kicking; as was mentioned earlier, the team spread its love around, which is very encouraging since then we don't rely on any one man to score all our points.

Statistics like these and most others in rugby league bore the living crap out of me. I get the information I need by watching the games and forming my own opinion on how individual players and the team are going. Statistics never tell the whole story - only the parts you want to hear.

It's better to watch what happens rather than imagining it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8