We have the two best U20 players in comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Panthers may have a superior team, but in Trbojevic and Knight we have the two best players that are u20.

Knight .... is an absolute machine. Can you imagine him and Jake in the front row in 2 seasons.

TomT .. It looks as though he is playing against school children sometimes.

Knight will need to improve his discipline in the next game. I really like him but he tends to lose his head trying too hard. However I love his enthusiasm and how he is always trying to dominate the opposition. He has as much potential as Jake T if not more. Hope we can hang on to him and he reaches the heights he is capable of.

Add Demitriou & yes.....but we played no duds....NthQld hot favourite 4 the comp
These boys will win if they don't rely on these few....as they ALL have massive talent...with u boy's....bring it home!!

I think Knight will come back to the field against men but will still be a good player long term

Addison will provide more impact in the short term.

Our last successful 20's team had JWH, DCE, Foran, Buhrer, Lussick & hoppa jnr.

if we get 4 or 5 of that quality coming through in the next 2 years we will be strong

I think Knight will come back to the field against men but will still be a good player long term

Addison will provide more impact in the short term.

Our last successful 20's team had JWH, DCE, Foran, Buhrer, Lussick & hoppa jnr.

if we get 4 or 5 of that quality coming through in the next 2 years we will be strong
Funny how we only have 2 of the guys from that team left at our club. Oops just realised lussick is back.

Different opinion here...Knight is a gun & not far off Jake in potential...this Manly front row is suddenly looking great for the future....make no mistake..... Knight has the goods..

I haven't been able to watch any games this year as i dont have fox, just get the updates from this site which is very informative. Whats the go with Will Pearsell? Read on this site we didn't look to retain him? Is he gone from next year? Apparently playing good footy of late?

Said on another thread we are buying hookers and players when we have great juniors and could lose them.
Retention committee are idiots
Lock up Ramien, AD, Bainbridge, Pratt, Knight, two Turbos ......they are the nucleus of our future............

The 2 turbos are locked up until 2017 and I think Bainbridge as well. Not sure about the rest.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6