We need a "MIRACLE"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyslam

This is only my second ever post in five years. I've been more of a spectator over the years enjoying everyone thoughts. I feel that passionately about the current situation that I just had to get this message out there.

Manly as a club need to stand by Glen and learn the lessons lost in Brett’s case. Glen can only be accused of standing up for that old adage of good against evil. As a team, Manly have had their fair share of negative energies (hatred, jealousy, false truths) trying to pull us down over the years and this will continue as long as the fans, media and governing bodies pursue the popular easy option.

In my opinion this is a landmark case in the evolution of the game. Glens only crime was to defend a fellow teammate against Blair blatantly hitting Lussick whilst in a vulnerable position. He was then wrongly accused and sent to the bin for holding. The refs them compounded their bad judgment letting Blair off his leash early to go after Glen.

Blair is the thug and sometimes you just have to hold your ground and defend against these negative forced. His only crime was to show courage in the face of evil. Something that the Club should embrace and back. Glen and the manly players that subsequently came in to help should be praised not vilified or suspended. Their intentions were pure unlike Blair’s.

If the judiciary has any integrity and genuinely want to clean up the game they will see through the dirty smoke screen and throw the book at Blair. Let’s keep this passionate game moving towards a brighter future. In the direction of higher energies like love and courage.

It’s time to band together, raise our individual spirits and make a stand “now” (regrets and grudges don't work).

Let's, shift current perceptions as events around the world are demonstrating. The "truth" and positive vibes that come as a consequence can produce "miracles".

Good post mate.

I suppose it raises the thoughts that the players acted in the only possible way the referees allowed them to. They men in pink weren't going to stop the uppercuts or sideline brawl.

I've been following Manly for 50 years, and I've never been more solid.
Great post.
Whatever happens, this match showed that Manly is the best and most passionate team in the comp.
I have to laugh at Melb whinging that we had four guys onto Blair before a Melb player reacted . . . it was the same for the whole match; we were just too fast for them!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2