We need BK back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
We need BK back as a forwards coach.

Someone that will crack the forwards heads together at half time etc. so they don't keep dishing up this crap.

BK was inspirational and a leader and would certainly hold the respect of all the players.

Is there a player like him that we could bring to the club?
I can only think of Gallen or Bailey. We need someone that commands better.

Two two internationals out of any club's forward pack and they would struggle. I'm prepared to wait until we get some players back before I start panicking.

The Who said:
Two two internationals out of any club's forward pack and they would struggle. I'm prepared to wait until we get some players back before I start panicking.

That would be 3...

Do we have a forwards coach these days? Do we have a defence coach? What does Parish and Penna do?

I saw BK sitting in the Newcastle coaches box a few weeks ago, pretty sure the paper talk was right.

We have a bloke coming back soon called Glen Stewart & his presence will give that much needed lift & grunt in the fowards.
Though not as intimidating as BK, Gift hits like a sledgehammer & is arguably the most solid 1 on 1 defender in the NRL inspiring those around him to lift & get tough.
Recent attitude bar that Penrith game has been lacking & this is the bloke to reignite the Seaeagles passion of 2011 - not BK.
The legendary BK instilled plenty of backbone to Manly & is largely responsable for the success since he hung up the boots but mark my words, Gift is the steel in 2012.

Yep, BK is back working with the knights and contemplating moving back from qld to Newcastle. I seem to remember him being quite scathing about the whole dessie issue and saying he had wiped his hands of Manly

MissKate said:
Yep, BK is back working with the knights and contemplating moving back from qld to Newcastle. I seem to remember him being quite scathing about the whole dessie issue and saying he had wiped his hands of Manly

If that is true then I should think we should wipe our hands from him and his place in the Manly team of the century.

byso said:
Is there a player like him that we could bring to the club?
I can only think of Gallen or Bailey. We need someone that commands better.
We already tried Bailey a couple of years ago.

We don't need to panic and go all gooey because we have lost three matches. When we get all our guys back we'll push forward.

What i'm suggesting we need someone that fires up. Glenn is sensational. But he doesn't crack heads like BK did.

Having said that if BK is solid with Newcastle now. It's a crap idea getting BK.

byso said:
What i'm suggesting we need someone that fires up.
What about Spud Carroll? He's about the only forward I can think of who could/would give them a rev up.

Tho I agree with the others, Glenn's return is going to sure make a difference. The question is when. If he doesn't play in the Dogs game, then I fear it'll be too late.

Fluffy said:
ayjay007 said:
Forget BK...the way they played on Saturday,they need JC!!!

Not sure what John Cleese would bring to the table but its worth a try

He could show us how to "Always look on the bright side of life"
Very useful in times like this :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4