We need to be just like the Melbourne Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I just read a very funny article from fox sports and news filth hack Paul Crawley.

He has advised Manly that we need to be like the Melbourne drizzle in relation to how we handle player departures. He referred to the contrast of how we handled the Glenn Stewart contract negotiations compared to drizzle player Ryan Hoffman.

I suppose we could get every player to sign a second contract and hide behind news filth and openly deceive the NRL.

Melbourne drizzle epitomizes everything that stinks about the game from rorting the cap to their wresting rubbish and win at all costs mentality.

They are the last club that should be followed by as an example.

RE: We need to be just like the Melbourne storm according to Fox sports reporter Paul Cra

Agreed 100%

RE: We need to be just like the Melbourne storm according to Fox sports reporter Paul Cra

So, do we think that had the club offered Glenn, say, $200,000 a season that it would have avoided all the negativity?
Hell no. We'd have stories about how Manly disrespected and insulted Glenn.
I think the club was in a lose-lose situation.
Geeze, we had to part company with three of our greatest ever in Bozo, Beaver and Fatty... unfortunate things happen and shouldn't derail a season.

It is ironic.

However I heard Ryan Hoffman interviewed by Gibbsy last night on the radio, and I must say his attitude to leaving Melbourne and going to the warriors was good. He said he enjoyed his time at Melbourne, understands that at his stage of career if he wants a longer/bigger contract he'll have to move. Looking forward to giving his all in the finals then will deal with the new challenge in NZ when the time comes. No hard feelings.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6