We need to be loud

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Watching the Storm is deflating. They are an incredibly professional team. We'll need to help our boys by great support, and screaming about Melbourne being within the ten metres, and the way they impede chasers to protect their bomb catchers.
Against Illawarra we didn't get one penalty for St Merge being within the 10 metres. We were too quiet!
We must lift and ensure the refs and linesmen know our feelings.

Hard to be really vocal with 11k and empty stands. Fans come out of the woodwork against the Storm. (fingers crossed)

Darren said:
Hard to be really vocal with 11k and empty stands. Fans come out of the woodwork against the Storm. (fingers crossed)

I'll be there Darren. Will you?

Darren said:

I'll be there Darren. Will you?

The Who said:
Watching the Storm is deflating. They are an incredibly professional team. We'll need to help our boys by great support, and screaming about Melbourne being within the ten metres, and the way they impede chasers to protect their bomb catchers.
Against Illawarra we didn't get one penalty for St Merge being within the 10 metres. We were too quiet!
We must lift and ensure the refs and linesmen know our feelings.

Our biggest problem is not putting away teams below us. We should have 6 more points with wins against titans, eels and penruff. The mexicans put away those teams and that's why the have a great points differential.

We seem to aim up against the better teams.

I was confident of beating the Storm but after watching them today i think they will beat us. They play dirty and get away with it and they are much better then they were last year. Does not help Matai and Trex are out either.

Just hope like hell we dont get Checcined for this game. Please give us Archer and Hayne.

torana355 said:
mickqld said:
Just hope like hell we dont get Checcined for this game. Please give us Archer and Hayne.

If Cockchin is one of the ref's ill scream.
Cockchin hahahahahahahahaha i just spat flavoured milk all over myself.

Love it 10/10

Should be a great crowd against our arch enemies. Hopefully the Northern Beaches crew can all be over the Spit bridge by 7pm to get there. Since the majority of Beachers can't make local games (as they all seem to work and battling traffic until 8pm) they should request an early mark for this match. :dodgy:

No, The Who, I teach in Southern Highlands and would probably have to stay the night with all that traffic I keep hearing goes to the Beaches. :D
And all those buses who keep going past our fans waiting to get there: beep beep

Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren, you never miss a chance do you ?

No cos he's a moron mate

Napper said:
torana355 said:
mickqld said:

Love it 10/10

Lol did you hear about cockchins petition amongst the refs to keep bill harrigan.

Cockchin was the only signature lol

Napper said:
torana355 said:
mickqld said:

Love it 10/10

Flavoured milk on a Sunday afternoon ?

You didn't have Cecchin around this afternoon did ya ? ;)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:
torana355 said:
mickqld said:

Love it 10/10

Hey!! I like milk. That comes from cows. You sick man.

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:
torana355 said:
mickqld said:

Love it 10/10

Strawberry with 2 straws ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:
torana355 said:

Love it 10/10

Strawberry with 2 straws ?

Chocolate Oak. I'm guessing you're a fan of sheep's milk straight from the source? Haha

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6