We need to win at least 3 from our last 4 games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We were woeful tonight if we only had 13 chocs on the field we would be unstoppable.I really don't know whats wrong with our side but one thing is for sure their not playing as a team unit and not for each other at the moment.We need to win at least 3 from our last 4 games which will leave us on 30 pts and in the eight in what position though ? got no idea as it's tight at the moment.

Our run home.
Rnd 23: Roosters away(Should win i hope so ff's)
Rnd 24: Storm away (On our current form can't see us beating them)
Rnd 25: Sharks Home (We should win ?)
Rnd 26: Titans Home (We should win ?)

I hear you DSM5 all we can do now mate is hope they will turn things around big time. I'm still optimistic about our chances but if we drop another game making it three on the trot then that just maybe the end of our season i really hope I'm wrong in saying that.

Yeah I don't have a lot of confidence either. It's just too easy to score against us and our attack is still pretty ordinary. Stewart back will help us though.

If we cant beat the tigers and souths why bother making the semi's because we couldn't beat any of the teams there any way.

kingyfan link said:
If we cant beat the tigers and souths why bother making the semi's because we couldn't beat any of the teams there any way.

KF I can understand were your coming from mate and just the thought of us not making it kills me. But I would like to think our team/club will put up a fight regardless. That's if were in the eight which I still think we can turn our form around. And if we don't cut it in the semis at least it's something to build on for season 2010 and knowing that we made the semi finals 2005,06,07 Runners up 08 Premiers.

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=181304.msg235737#msg235737 date=1249776843]

KF I can understand were your coming from mate and just the thought of us not making it kills me. But I would like to think our team/club will put up a fight regardless. That's if were in the eight which I still think we can turn our form around. And if we don't cut it in the semis at least it's something to build on for season 2010 and knowing that we made the semi finals 2005,06,07 Runners up 08 Premiers.
[/quote]

Me too, I'd rather make the finals and live in hope for a week more than miss the eight. I don't think we'll get any more hunger from missing the eight than we will by being flogged in the semis either, and who knows we could have some miraculous turnaround and go all the way :). We were playing like rubbish this time last year and got beaten by Souths.

Also if we end up playing the titans in the first week it would be a great chance for the QLD supporters to get out there again and there is a fair amount of us. Could even end up playing Cowboys at Suncorp which is a possibility also.

Out of all the teams I would hate to verse Melbourne down at their home.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7