We should all get back to the celebrations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK this last week has been pretty bloody ordinary as far as we supporters are concerened so as Toovey has now been appointed and the playing group have told everyone death riding us particularly the dick head hacks from News Ltd that they are sticking solid, (Kent will not want to come within a bulls roar of me anytime soon or he might just cop one on the chin) so everyone remember one thing "We Are The Champions" we should all get back to celebrating and let this sort itselft out and enjoy the spoils of victory as we all deserve.

I for one have donned the Manly Gear once again today in an effort to stick it up all those who have been enjoying watching this unfold and take the shine of what was a massive achievement this year as this mighty club pushed every negative spin on us aside and claimed the title.

Why not join me as we sing WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOOOOOSSERRRS, BECAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND, WE'LL GO ON FIGHTING TILL THE END, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRE THHHEEEEE CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD!:D

I'm with you forty...

While i'm not ignoring all that has gone on over the last week or so, i will be spending the off season basking in the glory of being the Premiers yet again.

Regardless of all the back office shenanigans, I'm incredibly proud to be a lifelong Manly supporter.

I'm sure that as the dust settles, this period will be remembered as a great era for this mighty & proud club, and it's supporters.

We will be a force in 2012 !!!

About time we are back to "normal" Silvertails stuff. I don't expect all happy and cheery all the time, but I did have to stay away from the forums on the weekend, it got pretty ugly from the few posts I read.

Lets concentrate on the WCC and back to back in 2012.

Good thread, yes lets get back to celebrating our wonderful team and our wonderful club what a champion team to follow. Our players stood up this year and made a statement that no one was going to beat us. So proud and happy to see all those angry little Manly haters all bitter and twisted up inside because we are premiers once again. They are so desperate to see us fall but we will proved once again how tough and resilient this club and its supporters are and show all the dickheads next year that we can do it all over again. I have to say to win it next year will probably go down as the greatest triumph in rugby league history. What an awesome achievement to strive for next year.

Speaking of we are the champions, where was it GF night !!

That song is mandatory at a sporting final after the game lol

I haven't stopped celebrating, somewhere in the house is the dog who hid after the grand kids painted him in eagles colours but then again he normally hides when the grand kids have been visiting and needs therapy after.

Kiwi Eagle said:

No time to play it when Eagle Rock was on constant repeat.

Wolfpack said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

It wasn't though, they were playing all sorts as we did our victory lap lol, couldn't understand why half of them were playing

08 was just Eagle Rock and We are the Champions over and over

Kiwi Eagle said:

It was there we were out in the tab area singing long and hard. I took footage it's on my Facebook page Stephen McLean

Kiwi Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

It wasn't though, they were playing all sorts as we did our victory lap lol, couldn't understand why half of them were playing

08 was just Eagle Rock and We are the Champions over and over

Ah, I was thinking of the Live Site. Can't say that I paid much attention to what music was being played at ANZ.

fortynil said:
Not sure why this guy thinks he's more real than me when I've had this username for 3 years

Solve to problem with the only suitable & rational method available.

Fight to the death for the rights to the name.

the real fortynil said:
OK this last week has been pretty bloody ordinary as far as we supporters are concerened so as Toovey has now been appointed and the playing group have told everyone death riding us particularly the dick head hacks from News Ltd that they are sticking solid, (Kent will not want to come within a bulls roar of me anytime soon or he might just cop one on the chin) so everyone remember one thing "We Are The Champions" we should all get back to celebrating and let this sort itselft out and enjoy the spoils of victory as we all deserve.

I for one have donned the Manly Gear once again today in an effort to stick it up all those who have been enjoying watching this unfold and take the shine of what was a massive achievement this year as this mighty club pushed every negative spin on us aside and claimed the title.

Why not join me as we sing WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOOOOOSSERRRS, BECAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND, WE'LL GO ON FIGHTING TILL THE END, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRE THHHEEEEE CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD!:D

Bloody good point realfortynil!!

What an incredible achievement by the Manly team and coaching staff - after a great season that many of us began remarking early on had the 'smell of 2008' about it.

What a great season!!

I have been amazed by the large numbers of cars still proudly flying their Manly Sea Eagles flags on the roads of the Brookvale/Dee Why/ Frenchs Forest areas, and all this week my Manly flag has proudly been flying outside work on Pittwater Road Brookie just to remind people :D :heart:

We Are The Champions!!! Apparently this is Tooves favorite song if I remember correctly from the Sea Eagles news before the GFs of 1996-97

After the Brett Stewart/Gallopt speculation followed by Will to Parra then the Dessie bombshell it's been pretty hard to soak up the GF victory.
But as the dust settles the brilliance of the Sea Eagles in 2011 shines.
Absolutely stoked with our team.

I am stoked but I don't think that we should let the good news of the past week just slide by in terms of what needs to be done to the Football Club. The agenda of some seems to gloss over the problems and they are yet to be solved. Otherwise, the appointment of Tooves is just a false dawn.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6