We should have a media black-out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool08

Reserve Grader
I say this simply because there seems to be a concerted effort to destabilise our team.

The board, coaching staff and others should be gagged from talking to the media under pain of death.

I remember years ago when anyone bagged Manly we just built the fortress walls higher and said nothing.

It's actually becoming farcical the way the media is having a go at us every day. The NRL needs to step in and start dialogue between themselves, the media and the club, to better the relationship between all.

It appears the media bans in place for saints, Tigers, Canberra, Knights, Melbourne are working a treat.

We could have our own media black out and not read any of their articles?????

I know we have always been disliked by the media and especially other clubs fans but you have to say the media since the season launch of 2009 have targeted us far far more than any other club.

It started with the Brett Stewart "Guilty until proved innocent and then say nothing" period, and then got worse and worse peaking in the period leading up to the 2011 GF, and then almost non stop over the last two years.

Its a bit like the media currently targeting Tony Abbott (and lets not get political with any comments as that wasn't my intention) but just pointing out that the media are like sharks in the water who have smelt a single drop of blood.

I hate the pricks, I reckon all sports and politcal journo's are real "scum of the earth".

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6