We thought our politicians were dodgy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
THE camp of Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton camp has been accused of deliberately darkening the skin of opponent Barack Obama in a new ad.

The controversial footage has been compared to images shot of Senator Obama during a debate in Cleveland last week - with critics claiming a screen grab used in the Clinton ad had been altered to highlight his race.

A posting on the liberal website DailyKos shows the two images side by side.

Despite the strong similarities between the ad on the DailyKos site and the original ad on Senator Clinton's website, Clinton spokesman Jay Carson distanced the team from the controversy.

He said on Fox News that he had spoken with the campaigns chief ad-maker, Mandy Grunwald, who emphatically denied the ad on DailyKos was theirs.

"We don't know what is up there, but it is not our ad," Mr Carson said.

However, he said Senator Obama's image was darkened as part of a saturation-desaturation process typical in commercial production and sent in an example of a Clinton ad featuring the candidate and the original footage of Senator Clinton delivering the campaign speech used in the ad.

He said both candidates had done it in their ads and there was no ulterior motive.

The Obama campaign had no comment.

The best thing that could happen to america would be a black president who understands the problems of African Americans. Barrack Obama is that man, but should he win, how long before someone puts a bullet in his head?

I think the odds on my prediction of him being the next major celebrity to die of non natural causes continue to shorten. 

You couldn't whiten Hillary.  She already looks and sounds like the wicked witch from the south. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7