We want the Titans to keep winning!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Not the result we were after tonight with the Titans getting a point, but now I think it is important for us that they keep winning.

They have the Warriors, Panthers and Tigers on the way home and winning all 3 would help us towards 8th

Last edited:
Have a look at the players the Titans were missing and watch the replay of tonight's game against the Sharks . Makes our coaching staff look like clowns
Titans: Kane Elgey (ACL, season), Matt Srama (knee, season), Daniel Mortimer (hamstring, indefinite), John Olive (factured collarbone, Round 22), David Shillington (pec, Round 22), Nathan Davis (broken leg, season), Will Zillman (foot, indefinite), Karl Lawton (broken leg, season), Nathan Friend (hamstring, indefinite)

Last edited:
Have a look at the players the Titans were missing and watch the reply of tonight's game against the Sharks . Makes our coaching staff look like clowns
Titans: Kane Elgey (ACL, season), Matt Srama (knee, season), Daniel Mortimer (hamstring, indefinite), John Olive (factured collarbone, Round 22), David Shillington (pec, Round 22), Nathan Davis (broken leg, season), Will Zillman (foot, indefinite), Karl Lawton (broken leg, season), Nathan Friend (hamstring, indefinite)

Except that we beat the Sharks

Except that we beat the Sharks
We beat the sharks in round 3 with our full team

Sea Eagles
20 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua (Toongabbie Tigers)
3 Jamie Lyon (c) (Wee Waa Panthers)
4 Steve Matai (Richmond Bulldogs)
1 Tom Trbojevic (Mona Vale Raiders)
6 Dylan Walker (Mascot Jets)
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (Mackay Brothers)
8 Josh Starling (Helensburgh Tigers)
14 Matt Parcell (Fassifern Bombers)
10 Nate Myles (Southern Suburbs)
23 Tom Symonds
12 Martin Taupau (Padstow Panthers)
13 Jake Trbojevic (Mona Vale Raiders)

Interchange
11 Lewis Brown (Riccarton)
22 Feleti Mateo
16 Brenton Lawrence (Central Districts)
17 Siosaia Vave (Mount Druitt Tigers)
In round 11 we lost to the sharks by 20- 12 with a team roster better than the Titans and with less out on the casualty list .

Brett Stewart
Jamie Lyon
Tom Trbojevic
Brayden Wiliame
Dylan Walker
Daly Cherry-Evans
Darcy Lussick
Matt Parcell
Brenton Lawrence
Lewis Brown
Jamie Buhrer
Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE
Nate Myles
Blake Leary
Josh Starling
Siosaia Vave

Have a look at the players the Titans were missing and watch the reply of tonight's game against the Sharks . Makes our coaching staff look like clowns
You listed a whole lot of **** there. I imagine they'd be rolling pretty smoothly if Elgey wasn't injured, though. Henry sure is doing a good job with that side.
And our coaching staff are clowns.

Yeah, but how bad are their strength and conditioning coaches then?;)

We beat the sharks in round 3 with our full team

Sea Eagles
20 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua (Toongabbie Tigers)
3 Jamie Lyon (c) (Wee Waa Panthers)
4 Steve Matai (Richmond Bulldogs)
1 Tom Trbojevic (Mona Vale Raiders)
6 Dylan Walker (Mascot Jets)
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (Mackay Brothers)
8 Josh Starling (Helensburgh Tigers)
14 Matt Parcell (Fassifern Bombers)
10 Nate Myles (Southern Suburbs)
23 Tom Symonds
12 Martin Taupau (Padstow Panthers)
13 Jake Trbojevic (Mona Vale Raiders)

Interchange
11 Lewis Brown (Riccarton)
22 Feleti Mateo
16 Brenton Lawrence (Central Districts)
17 Siosaia Vave (Mount Druitt Tigers)
In round 11 we lost to the sharks by 20- 12 with a team roster better than the Titans and with less out on the casualty list .

Brett Stewart
Jamie Lyon
Tom Trbojevic
Brayden Wiliame
Dylan Walker
Daly Cherry-Evans
Darcy Lussick
Matt Parcell
Brenton Lawrence
Lewis Brown
Jamie Buhrer
Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE
Nate Myles
Blake Leary
Josh Starling
Siosaia Vave

Even with our injuries I'd say we're a better side now than in rd 3. But yes the Titans are doing alright this year.

Trivia question: Did Mateo play any first grade for the team this year?.
I honestly cannot remember him ever taking the field!
NYEagle

Up until a couple of weeks ago ,There was nothing but 100% praise and strictly a tow the line policy.

"B Stewart wanted to play 2 wks ago vs Dragons. Barrett massive blue with club officials, stood firm, omitted. Interesting times at Eagles.."

Makes our coaching staff look like clowns

????

NYEagle
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I think he saw a little time off the bench earlier in the season..

To be honest you would really only argue Elgey, Shillington and Zillman make there top team
Titan fans will tell you Mr Zillolol should never be in the top squad.

In reference to thread, Manly really need the Titans to keep winning

Not the result we were after tonight with the Titans getting a point, but now I think it is important for us that they keep winning.

They have the Warriors, Panthers and Tigers on the way home and winning all 3 would help us towards 8th

yep - we need one of the warriors/panthers/tits to go well and the others poorly. Now the tits have the jump it is best if its them

If the titans beat the sharks in the GF I'd be rolling around laughing. Of course everyone's talking up the gummies, drizzle, puppies, even raiders to a lesser extent.
At this stage I'm not even considering us in the finals - week by week but I hope a bottom 8-er causes upsets. If not us I'd back the titans. They've had a bad run the last couple of years.
I'm really over that sharkies. The novelty of consistently sharkies has worn off.

I don't ever really have a second team, but if I did it would be the Titans.

I don't ever really have a second team, but if I did it would be the Titans.
They would probably be my second favorite team (if I had one) however I am over their fans spitting the dummy every time DCE is mentioned- get over it and move on..

NYEagle
He put Jake T in for a try under the posts with a flat ball from dummy half against the Sharks at Brookie in Rd 3.

If the titans beat the sharks in the GF I'd be rolling around laughing. Of course everyone's talking up the gummies, drizzle, puppies, even raiders to a lesser extent.
At this stage I'm not even considering us in the finals - week by week but I hope a bottom 8-er causes upsets. If not us I'd back the titans. They've had a bad run the last couple of years.
I'm really over that sharkies. The novelty of consistently sharkies has worn off.
Melbourne & Nth Qld still clearly the teams to beat - Sharks have no gears to lift come finals - have heard the "Our Year" call from Sharks many times before and only major injuries to 1 or both of those teams would give them a show.
I will be surprised if Raider's don't beat Sharks this w/end - Raiders are a danger side capable on their day to upset anyone - big forwards & slick backs.....would have them 3rd behind Cow's & Storm at this stage.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4