we were crap and so was orford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
we were crap today and orford was the worst on the field imo,offered nothing in last tackle options and in his kicking game,its only gonna get worse from here on in-0 from 4 we are struggling big time,what a s&#t start to the season,we were crap today @#$#$@@!@!!!!

He was poor. True.

But he was trying. So I can't blast him. We were outenthused across the park, but Orford tried all game.

Season starts on Sunday.

Orford was far from worst on field

Doesn't matter who you are, if your forwards are doing nothing, as a halfback you are up against it, and our forwards gave him no room at all today, and his help from Ballin in getting the team going was non existent as well.

Willstyles assessment of his game was spot on imo, if we had 16 others putting in Orfords effort today we would have gone a lot closer to winning. It is a sad state of affairs when your halfback is running the ball with more purpose than a near full international forward pack

Agree with Will and KE.  He is cleary trying but some others dont seem to be trying that hard.  Seriously, how hard is to catch the ball and run it hard with some passion.  Fire up forwards. 

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4