We won and it's awesome!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Hey folks. The Manly Sea Eagles won the 2011 Grand Final. We were written off at the beginning of the year so what the club has achieved is incredible.
I find it quite unbelievable that negative press can convince even Manly people that the Stewart brothers are making trouble.
It's the media speculating about what may or may not have been said between Gallop and the Stewarts and everyone else is reacting. Other peoples reactions are hardly the Stewarts fault.
If B. Stewart actually did say 'you owe me an apology' that's not something particularly nasty. The bloke has a lot to be upset about and he's back scoring Grand final tries for us so good on you Brett.
I'm very proud of the Manly Sea Eagles achievements in 2011.
WE ARE THE PREMIERS. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. The haters can just suck it up and fuel our fire for 2012. GO MANLY1

Yes I hate not being able to enjoy the win! Same as 2008, it soured pretty quickly due to off field drama.

Why can't you enjoy the win? Because the papers say so, gee wiz they hate the fact we won, but I bloody love it!, this is far from sour.

lloydy said:
Why can't you enjoy the win? Because the papers say so, gee wiz they hate the fact we won, but I bloody love it!, this is far from sour.

You're exactly right. We Manly people need to soak up this victory. If we take up the negativity it's bloody ridiculous. We are the champions.

Here at work, and a few of us Manly supporters, have Manly posters up everywhere. Even got one of the I.T boys to rig up a lol at $0uffs supporter's computer to play Eagle Rock when he turned it on. We are rubbing it in to them all.

Well said nicci. Believe none of the opinions expressed in the papers. Zero. Zilch.

The media thrives on creating misery. That is their role.
They create hate. They create fear. They create disempowerment.

Ignore them. Only the feeble-minded believe what the papers say, especially what the papers say about appropriate behaviour.

Challenge every fact and every opinion expressed. And find out what is true for yourself.

Well said Nicci & Rex.

Yea, soak up the Championship winnings and enjoy, I sure am.
Lookin' forward to the parade and stuff tomorrow!

Manly Warringah Champions 2011!

Hey Nicci you must have enjoyed the finals series up there in Qld fater the Cowboys and Bongos were humilated by our boys

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6