Weather update from downtown Canberra!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
The weather is perfect down here for the footy today. It is sunny with no clouds in sight. Current temp is around 16 degrees with a max of 21 around game time. The ground won't be a problem as we haven't had much rain down here - should be good for a fast open style of game with hopefully plenty of tries for Manly. Maybe we will finally get to see the backs pinning their ears back & burning the speed that we have read so much about! !pray:

I am heading up to Canberra Stadium just after lunch and will enjoy cheering the lads on with my 2 sons & a few ales :drunk:

Thanks Goldie. Take some throat lozenges as I hope you will be doing a lot of cheering. Orford to control the game and MOM.

Take some throat lozenges as I hope you will be doing a lot of cheering.

I thought the many amber beverages would help lubricate my throat..... I have just finished a week of night duty & will have to navigate us home on the bikes :roll: At least it is all downhill home!

Currently:
Temperature: 18.6 °C
Humidity: 47 %
Barometer: 1018.93 hPa, Steady
Wind: NNW at 6 km/h
Wind Chill: 18.6 °C
Forecast: Clear
Sunrise: 6:42am
Sunset: 5:15pm

Can concur Goldie. Beautiful day here in Canberra for this time of year. Should suit the Eagles. Was talking to a guy at one of the footy supporters stores here and he said that Manly gear is outselling Raiders crap about 10 to 1!!!!!!!! Expecting a good crowd at the stadium in Bruce....Cant wait to head out there and give it to the Raiders especially that cat Todd Carney if he plays! Steve Bell to rip 'em apart for mine. 3 tries is my tip for Tinka.....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4