Web nanny advice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Since I moved over to Avast from Norton's, I no longer have a parental control on my computer.
Is there one that you can recommend as I have 3 young boys that I don't want educated before their time! :naughty:
Thanks, Mark.

I gotta say that the concept of Net Nanny's and the like are a little, I don't know what the word is. I guess it doesn't sit well with me. But that's me.

I think the way I see it is that I know that when confronted with something like this, it's a challenge for most kids. And, as we all know, kids are always better with computers than adults, so they'll always win.

But anyway. Goldie, I appreciate that it's your choice.

Firstly, you gotta ask if you only want them to not be educated. Do you want yourself to still be able to get a lesson or two?

Unfortunately I don't know how good any of them are. I know of Net Nanny, Cyber Sitte and ContentWatch. Do a Google search for reviews on them and see what comes up.

If you need more suggestions, try http://labs.google.com/sets?hl=en&q1=net+nanny&q2=contentwatch&q3=cyber+sitter&q4=&q5=&btn=Large+Set . Who knows :)

Sorry to not really add anything to the conversation, but at least that's some names for you to go off!

never really had a need and generally the ones who create a lot of the good OS stuff are the guys who need the stuff accessed

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8