Week 1 Finals Opponent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Hamster Huey

Space Invader
So after the Dragoons are dusted by the Tigers, and we tear the Gummies a new one, who do we prefer as our Week 1 opponents.

It's a fairly congested mid-table with teams 4-7 capable of finishing anywhere in that range by the conclusion of R26. Given we'll be 8th, the ladder predictor is pointing me to a good ol' fashion grudge match vs Bulldogs!!!

I'm looking forward to squaring up the result from the 2014 finals!!!

You mean
The Cowboys or Panthers in the U/20's right ??
We are gone in 1st grade the season has be over for weeks now!!
I know you want to be the optimist but we are not going to make the 8 this year in 1st grade.

Thanks for reminding me about the U20s. Do you think the NRL will allow us to co-locate the vs Penrith match with our NRL game, seeing as the Bulldogs aren't likely to feature at that level? If if the Cowboys take the MP instead, will they come down to Sydney, or do our boys still have to head North?

The finals scheduling for the U20s can get a little messy.

And what about the NSW Cup?

Thanks for reminding me about the U20s. Do you think the NRL will allow us to co-locate the vs Penrith match with our NRL game, seeing as the Bulldogs aren't likely to feature at that level? If if the Cowboys take the MP instead, will they come down to Sydney, or do our boys still have to head North?

The finals scheduling for the U20s can get a little messy.

And what about the NSW Cup?

I would say depends where the 1st grade team of the Cowboys play if that is who we play week 1 for our U/20's.

My guess is we play in Sydney if we play the panthers but if we have to play the Cowboys and there 1st grade squad say has to play Brisbane in Brisbane then we may have to play up there.

That is my best shot at explaining it

Last edited:
We will have Buzz or Bec as our opponent during the first week of the finals.
They will be hiding behind bushes trying to find anything they can about the teams mad Monday.
Hopefully the team is booked on a early flight Monday morning to Bali.

Our opponents for week 1 are mad Monday. Hope we don't cop any injuries or suspensions from that clash.

Well, Willie's a given for another shoulder charge on his return. Bound to take out a slab of Bintang and complain Mad Monday is no longer Mad Monday, but more soft Saturday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6