Weekend of big scores

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Some massive big scores penriff put 60 on warriors and saints put 30 on lol@parra. Bunnies 50 on tigers.
I just hope we put 50 on Melbourne.

It isn't good for RL when games have viewers turning off at half time because it is all over. I'm watching them and thinking what will I do during the second half to ease the boredom.

mickqld said:
Tomorrow night the trend will continue. Storm by 34

I seriously hope not.

We have been blessed with the amount of success that our current squad have delivered us but our last performance against the Storm was unforgivable. We completed only 16 of 31 sets and didn't even manage more than 800 metres. If we don't put up a spirited performance tomorrow then I will be bitterly disappointed that we didn't make amends for that beyond woeful performance in the preliminary final last year.

Any sort of win tomorrow will keep us in touch with the top 2 and really get our season back on track. Last week we may have been flat against the Roosters after the refs ran us ragged against the Dragons. I think we will be up for this one though.

If either team clicks tomorrow another big score is one cards.

Both teams are a bit ordinary at the moment.

bob dylan said:
If either team clicks tomorrow another big score is one cards.

Both teams are a bit ordinary at the moment.

Lets hope that team is Manly!

Nothing better that giving the purple scum a good hiding.

Games between the big boys like us and Storm are decided by the health of the roster and the state of mind/attitude of the players.If Symonds is out as I suspect we have 5 out of our regular side which leaves us with a bench that is both ordinary and wont be used anyway and a record that says we just don't win without Brett and on the state of mind side of things we will be playing our 3rd straight Monday night game away against a full strength side who generally flogs us at their home base.I just cant see us having the wherewithall to get home here.

If we can win this it will be our best regular round performance in years.The bookies agree as I can hardly ever remember Manly being better than $3 in a regular premiership round for a long time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6