Weekend of upsets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just have a feeling this round might provide a lot of upsets. Even the two hottest favourites, Roosters & Eels, are not certainties in my opinion. Good luck with the tips.

Thank god the Sharks won tonight, i would have hated to face them next week with the outright record of most NRL losses in a row on the line.

According to NRL.com cuthbo had no stats (does not mean he did not get on the park...)

Cuthbo is out of favour with Stuart.  Must be a coaching thing.  Makes me mad as hell that the Slime won against us with a forward pass.  And Hayne did absolutely nothing in attack and defense.  Totally over-rated.  Must be a coaches nightmare.  Tahu dropping the ball with the line open was another highlight.  I just loved seeing Hindmarsh palmed off so easily.  Poor old Hindy, should retire and get into bed with the NRL, they seem to love the guy.   

Parra getting beat by the Sharks makes our current form look pretty bad, big game today, another loss is going to hurt.

Parra played like park footy players against the Sharks.  Pitiful.  And they beat us with a forward pass or two so I'm not getting my nickers in a knot just yet.  We'll win today, and go on from there.  Best after this weekend is fifth.  Worst, I won't mention. 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2