weekend results & the top 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Great weekend for us, with Titans getting beaten and Sharks being gutted by NQ we are still in the top 4. If we win tomorrow night we will be back to a three point buffer to the teams coming 5th. With all the bye rounds not complete yet taken into account there is only 6 teams with less wins than us- and only 5 teams have scored less points-
these Stats will mean nothing if we can string some wins together but at least we are still in with a shot. Now for a big win over the Roosters!

MASSIVE game.........win, and then our position in the 4 is earned and correct. Lose, and then we are realistically 6th or thereabouts, as the other teams (Titans and Dogs) have already won their game when WE had the bye.

Quite possibly this is the most important game of the season for us.

So you as a manly fan have assumed that we lose the game when the titans and dogs have their bye.

Great positive thinking there......

The roosters will be hot for a win tomorrow night as it will put them in 2nd position, if they want it more than us it is going to be a very tough game

Tipping wise, it's been a weekend for the favourites.

Hope we buck that trend!

#mytipingsucked

We had better start winning or we could find ourselves as low as position 10-14 in the coming weeks.

We need to go on a consistent run of victories.

globaleagle said:

Hope we buck that trend!

#mytipingsucked

Still pissed off with myself for thinking about tipping the Tigers but not going through with it ! Have every other game and have Manly tonight

tookey said:
We must win tonight or our season is as good as over

I disagree, tonights game is no more important than any other.

Remember July/August 2008 when smashed by Souths and Roosters.

It all about momentum in August/September/October, tonights result means nothing other than a good nights sleep for me.

bob dylan said:
tookey said:
We must win tonight or our season is as good as over

I disagree, tonights game is no more important than any other.

Remember July/August 2008 when smashed by Souths and Roosters.

It all about momentum in August/September/October, tonights result means nothing other than a good nights sleep for me.

I agree. It's just another game with 2 points on offer. Momentum and a healthy roster coming into the finals is what I'd like to see.

The way the Roosters dismantled the Dogs & are proving up with Souths for attacking potency, its a great op to show the Seaeagles can match it even this far from Sept. Snake being on the field will lift the team by 15% & though Hiku exceeded expectations & has been 1 of our best imo in a beaten team, Stewart is the heartbeat of this team. Its more than just 2 points- this is 1 of the 3 heavyweights & a win will give plenty of confidence & mend the dwindling form where close has not been good enough in recent losses.

If we just get back to the basics and show some composure and not try to score of every set and don't give away stupid penalties we should be in with a chance. In saying that it's going to be a tough game and one we need to win as we haven't had one for a while.

If we win its MASSIVE in regards to beating a current powerhouse of the comp and if we lose our early form has gone to the toilet well and truly, but the season is not over.

GO MANLY!!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
globaleagle said:

Hope we buck that trend!

#mytipingsucked

Still pissed off with myself for thinking about tipping the Tigers but not going through with it ! Have every other game and have Manly tonight

Well that's not fair to me is it!

Go Manly!

Fluffy said:
So you as a manly fan have assumed that we lose the game when the titans and dogs have their bye.

Great positive thinking there......

not in the slightest. However, the reality is that we do still have to win the game. The Dogs and Titans already have, and at this stage both have more wins than we do. It's the harsh reality of the situation.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4