Welcome to Parra Hoppa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Come back home Will.

I have it on good authority that your sins have been forgiven.

Thats what happens with mormon families. Correct me if im wrong, but wealth is distributed amongst the family, and possibly even outside the family to cousins etc. Poor Hoppa needs to reevaluate his spiritual views quick smart to see most of his millions. It would be prudent of him to switch his deity beliefs to that of say, a christian.

Lord Eagleton said:
Thats what happens with mormon families. Correct me if im wrong, but wealth is distributed amongst the family, and possibly even outside the family to cousins etc. Poor Hoppa needs to reevaluate his spiritual views quick smart to see most of his millions. It would be prudent of him to switch his deity beliefs to that of say, a christian.
Thats true, I know the Hoppas well and I have known Will since he was a young boy just starting out in footy. There are too many hangers on, the same for Folau, everyone once a bit and the church is the biggest money grabber.
Will is just a beautiful kid and very humble. I think Jamil should have been the one to take up the Morman Missionary for 2 years Lol.

I would forgive Will if he came back to manly.

I can't blame him for following the coin, i think most of us would do the same.

No - he is in re-education :cool:
There is an article today about how Manly are standing by him till the Court decides. Morally they can't sack him without his day in court.
Unlike the incident at Penrith with Roberts, where there are no proceedings against the Player.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-to-stand-by-troubled-star-jamil-hopoate-20140315-hvj23.html

Wonder what the Mormon Elders are doing about him ?

HappilyManly said:
No - he is in re-education :cool:
There is an article today about how Manly are standing by him till the Court decides. Morally they can't sack him without his day in court.
Unlike the incident at Penrith with Roberts, where there are no proceedings against the Player.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-to-stand-by-troubled-star-jamil-hopoate-20140315-hvj23.html

Wonder what the Mormon Elders are doing about him ?
What are they doing about themselves ?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7