Welcome to the new forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Right so this is the new forum. I have done no design for it simply converted as much as I could over.

So have a play around and start using it, it feels odd without manly Colours and banners but they will come.

Dan

Great job Dan much quicker than the old forum (for me anyway) and I can look at posts directly again without having to view via the view members posts section.

Yup much much much much faster. I haven't worked on any of the design yet, because I want to grab a template and throw some things around it, that will take some time because the main development site is down.

I don't like not having parts of the site wrapped into it but it really is so much better and had to be done.

I will keep looking at ways to improve it and try to get the whole new site up more quickly. I really need some qualified or good designers though, and unfortunately they seem scarce at the moment. but would love someone who is good at design work to come on board and create a good layout for the site, both forum and site in general

Dan

At this stage yeah it will as I said this is the default layout, there isnt much point me doing too much design when it will be changing again in a few weeks

Ryan, you want to do all the colours fee free too :)

Nutzcraw link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=176820.msg176827#msg176827 date=1200628794]
It looks like a Sharks Forum.  And whilever we have Nutz here, about as intelligent too. 

Hahahhaa

[/quote]

Great straight bat.  Done with grace.  ;)

Looking good, Just thought i'd place a random image up.  ;D

2007 semi Manly v Souths IMG_2469f.jpg

Site looks  awesome Dan  well done ............. Just a  change of colour  perhaps  hahahha ;) ;D

Byso, 1st of all, Rudd???, get over it he is already ****ting all over little john
2nd, he plays for warrington, can we please have more Ballin pics now

Ryan, I question the word "still"

CW, you still drunk from new years? that "joke" was the worst ever on this site.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4