Welcome to the new host

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Sorry for being down all weekend. It was a nightmare weekend for me. The DNS would not update no matter what I tried. THe database wouldn't backup and restore and it was a pain to get this all done.

I have not had much sleep all weekend. But we are finally on the new host.

Sorry everyone for the delay.

A big thanks to Zep for his help when I was letting off some steam on friday night and for p[providing us with this hosting account, whether it be permenant or temporary. Thanks mate.

Dan

There are still a few little bugs and issues. Please let me know if you come across any and provide as much details as you can.

I will be away next weekend so i need everything ironed out by Thursday

Hey Dan, it's good to see the site back. Sorry to hear all of the problems that you had and a big pat on the back for Zep for helping you out with everything. The only question that I have is if the blue forum is here to stay or is that something that you still have to fix?

it's blue for you?

arrrghhh it is switching back and forth.
I will fix it now mate

Should be fixed now mate. Let me know if you see the normal forum or the blue one?

Thanks Dan. It would appear to be fixed now. I also left you a note on the "Fitzy" news thread.

Good work Dan,

Probbaly a good time for it to go down, would have gone into meltdown on Saturday night :)

Thaks Jethro. I am fixing that now. Looks like an issue with the SEF plugin.

Fro you are probably right. Though would have been a great test :)

Dan, In "News" threads, when I click on the link "Read the full article", I am sent to the news section and not to the actual article.

good work dan
i missed this place on the weekend
theres be influx of dickheads at MWSE of late.

I dont mind people bagging the side or a player if they have facts to back their arguements up. But i cant cop tools who just repeat the media's bull****

there is little thanks to be shown my way, i did very little. about 45 mins before i went to bed fri night and giving dan the account details... He has done everything else. Another Big clap from me mate.  I love this site, it makes me happy. It is the best fan site i have seen for any sport team.

thanks guys. I missed it too. Though I will be glad to switch off from it tonight and get to bed early :)

Zep also had to put up with a rather pissed Leanne on messenger, because she thought zep was a chick because of his name :) haha

That's worth a clap on its own, she can be annoying when she has had a few.
haha

Lets hope it stays stable here, everything is looking ok for the time being and the CPU load is very minimal but it would want to be on a quad CPU host :)

Lets hope it stays that way this weekend because I will be no-where near a computer all weekend (Oz Tag team challenge on the gold coast)

;D Yayyyyy Thanks Dan And Zep - really missed it this weekend.... especially after Saturday night...
Well done guys..

Thanks guys for the great work.

Dan, I'm not sure if this is just me but when I click on the Articles link, the Articles page appears with a box stating "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site"    And then when I click on the "Ok" link in the box, the "Page cannot be displayed" Window appears.  I'm sure I could access this ok before.

hmm I havent seen that yet. I will try it with Explorer as I generally use Firefox or Opera.
What version of IE are you using?

Thanks Dan and also Zep my bad as i didn't know what had happened but i do remember you saying something about changing hosts some time back now.

Man it was a tough weekend without ST once again thanks to Dan & Zep also Dan thanks for letting me know what was going on mate.

If the site was down on the weekend did the weekend really happen? Can I ignore the cowgirls game? (it is great to have you back...)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8