Welcome to the New Posters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
I know Dan wont have a problem with me saying this on behalf of Silvertails.

Over the past few weeks, with our team being crowned World Champs, then the off field drama that followed, there has been an influx of new members joining the site.

On behalf of Silvertails, welcome. Feel free to voice your opinions and debate them as vigorously as you like (without getting personal of course).

Dan has done a great job in getting the site to where it is today, and it is here for all Manly fans (and even some outsiders) to enjoy.

I totally agree. This site being up and running during the whole frenzy when the official site was shut down has been great for Manly supporters to share their views, vent their frustration and have a bit of fun and games. I now like this site better than the official one and I'll stick with it, so thanks Dan and Moderators. David Gallop is a credit to the NRL (NOT!!!).

lol well said Clontaago and cheers Nicci

I'll second clon and Dan the man. Welcome.  

He's right too about not getting personal.  For example you'll never see me mentioning that clon gets weekly prostate checks where he asks for at least three fingers to be used.  That would just be below the belt.  

Welcome to all of the new posters that I haven't already welcomed.

I suppose if I want to build my 'applauses', like the others, then I'll have to welcome you all too.

Please also accept apologies in advance for having to read the illiterate crap from posters like Ryan, DSM5 & Matabele.

The Wheel link said:
Please also accept apologies in advance for having to read the illiterate crap from posters like Ryan, DSM5 & Matabele.
  Hey, it might be crap but I generally get the spelling write. 

DSM5 link said:
I suppose if I want to build my 'applauses', like the others, then I'll have to welcome you all too.

smite!

Matabele link said:
Good to see some of the \"old\" MWSE protagonists on here and all getting along well.

Agreed but I wonder how many will keep returning now the official site is up and running again? Will they stay or just dwindle away? It would be good if they stayed because it opens up the forum to different point of views. As long as things stay above board on both sides without getting personal I'll be happy.

And in addition to the "welcome" to all you new posters, please dont withhold from posting because you are shy or unsure as to what to say.

God knows the bar isnt set to high round here, so whatever contribution you make is sure to be a worthy one.

;D

DSM5 link said:

It is also a condition upon new members to smite DSM5 once you have joined up!

Jatz Crackers link said:
And in addition to the \"welcome\" to all you new posters, please dont withhold from posting because you are shy or unsure as to what to say.

God knows the bar isnt set to high round here, so whatever contribution you make is sure to a worthy one.

;D

lol! classic post

In Addition myself I would like to say that we are pretty easy going and laid back here, we don't do too much policing and believe in freedom of speech with obvious exceptions so post away whatever is on your mind.

It pays to have a thick skin though, remember everyone here is just as passionate, and sometimes they take the piss out of everyone, we all cop it.

Ignore the smiting and Applause it's all a bit of fun and don't take it personally.

Welcome all

Matabele link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=179687.msg213285#msg213285 date=1237245666]
  Hey, it might be crap but I generally get the spelling write. 
[/quote]

I am sure the write rather than right was intentional, but you never know :)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8