Welcome to the new site design

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I have been extremely busy and there was no foreseeable better date to do this. I have a lot on so thought this is at a level for release now.

So today, we have released the new site design. Have a look at our home page

http://www.silvertails.net

The new site design is slick, modern and professional which should display our content in a much more inviting manner than our old design which dates back to 2009.

You may find some quirks and I ask that you report anything to me and critical issues please report via PM.

You can now submit an article directly from the forums without having to go to the front page which should make you all a lot happier.

I encourage you to write articles and share them via this method now so as to help increase our content as well as allow it to be discussed, its much better to have it in our content system than just the forums.

I welcome your feedback and suggestions as well.

Enjoy the new site and the new era of Silvertails.net.

Dan

the faded grey scares and angers me.

edit: But I like it so far!

35sfq9.jpg

I have found the new site design is slick, modern and professional which displays content in a much more inviting manner than the old design which dates back to 2009.

At a glance I like & prefer it.

The top rhs banner ad is messed up amidst the rhs of the upper menus and other buttons for me on my system atm (MSIE 7 @ work).

Also a video ad down the rhs automatically playing is a pain in the ass.

Otherwise looks good.

wait IE7? someone still uses IE7?

I will have to take a look at that

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8