Welcome Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Like many others I've stated on other threads my undying appreciation for Tooves, but I am glad this has finally been put to bed.

So welcome Trent, I'm 100 percent behind you and wish you all the best. I'm sure you can appreciate why we have been against your signing, it's not you, it's Tooves. Manly fans fight tooth and nail for our boys. And Tooves is head on that list. But now you are in the Manly fold, and we behind you.

As my wife said today (roosters fan), 'well you might not have the best coach but you have the hottest!'.

Like many others I've stated on other threads my undying appreciation for Tooves, but I am glad this has finally been put to bed.

So welcome Trent, I'm 100 percent behind you and wish you all the best. I'm sure you can appreciate why we have been against your signing, it's not you, it's Tooves. Manly fans fight tooth and nail for our boys. And Tooves is head on that list. But now you are in the Manly fold, and we behind you.

As my wife said today (roosters fan), 'well you might not have the best coach but you have the hottest!'.
Get out there and show some passion for the club and who we are, coach an attractive brand of football and lead the next decade of dominance.

I for one will be giving Barrett my full support, even though I hate the way management have mishandled this whole affair with Tooves.

Geoff will always be seen and remembered as a legend; nothing that has happened over the last 12 months will change that. I hope he is able to move onto something that will bring him happiness and keep him associated with our club. He has plenty of great attributes that will see him succeed into the future.

As for 2016, I hope we all don't jump on Trent after our first loss. Realistically, if we make the 8 next year and are competitive in the finals (given the player turnover and season from hell this year), then that is a successful outcome. By 2017, I hope we are a serious threat for the premiership.

Welcome to our club Trent, I am sure you will be given every bit of support from the fans. As long as you are honest and upfront with the fans and fight for the values of what our club stands for you will be accepted.

Yer it is what it is and we have to move forward irrespective of whoever the coach is.

Cant say I am overjoyed at a coach with no Manly affiliation, nor a record of any success.

But it won't take much to improve on this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4