well after all the talk...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
been plenty said about our chances or not this week so what will be the result today.we've already seen the lower sides going well so can we do it?

i think we are well out of puff with everything that has gone against us this year and will be well beaten despite tearing in early.anything within 15-20 points will be a good effort.

good luck to the boys and thanks for the rollercoaster ride this year.seen some good young kids in hoppa,oldfield and whare come through.cant wait for wolf and stewie next year ......like dan says,it is a long summer.

Regardless of the result, I just want to see 17 blokes out there in maroon and white giving it their all

As the week has gone on I have felt more confident. If we are leading by 8 - 10 with half an hour to go it's a brand new game. The head games will start for the drag queens and we could see a choke. We have nothing to lose they have the weight of 31 years of failure and fan expectation on the shoulders.  I'm tipping killer to play the game of his life

Cambo link said:
As the week has gone on I have felt more confident. If we are leading by 8 - 10 with half an hour to go it's a brand new game. The head games will start for the drag queens and we could see a choke. We have nothing to lose they have the weight of 31 years of failure and fan expectation on the shoulders.  I'm tipping killer to play the game of his life

Second this.

Yeh our second half performances this year have been awesome, if we are leading by 8-10 with 30mins to go we will get run down in our usual 2nd half fade out. Which would be kind of a poetic end to the season, given if we had been able to play for 80 minutes all season we would have been comfortably in the top 2 and looking at a second chance in the finals.

By the way Illawarra Saint George only have about 10 years of fan expectation. The Dragons died when they merged.

Heart says we are always a chance (miracles do happen), head says we are outclassed and will be lucky to finish within 20 points of them. I'm just hoping it's not an embarrassment and leaves scars on some of the younger guys getting their first taste of finals football.

I am feeling strangely confident today and not sure why but I have a feeling we could get away with this one

I'm leaving my head out of this one - as it is screaming a result I don't want to hear.
From this point on it is all heart. Go boys!!

Dan link said:
I am feeling strangely confident today and not sure why but I have a feeling we could get away with this one

Go and stroke your grass

and once your done touch the manly turf for good luck

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4