Well done Matt!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weev

Bencher
[img=200x156]http://www.leaguehq.com.au/ffximage/2008/09/09/mattorford_wideweb__470x368,0.jpg[/img]

Good work Captain! You deserve it!

I invite anyone to view all my posts (there aren't too many) to see if i ever called for Orford's head or something like it.  I'm not jumping on bandwagons, i'm giving my opinion and offering him my congratulations. 

Great work Ox, has lead our team to 2nd place 2 years running now. No one can take this award from him, anyone who tries is petty. A very proud moment for him and our club!

Onya Mattie!!!!!  :)

And sweet since he won over Camgirl Smith and Billie Slutter

I think he will derive immense confidence from this. I just know he is going to soak this in, and he'll be licking his chops to get out there for the finals series.

Congrats on Glenn Stewart too. Awesome.

NYEagle

Fro link said:
Eggy, dont take things so personally, if I meant you by name I'd say so mate :)

Cheers Fro  ;)
i guess i meant to say (generally speaking, not to anyone in particular) that it's good to have your own thoughts only if you respect the thoughts of others.

it's called EGO - Everyone's Got Opinions

Anyways, back to the games ahead folks!

I think he got lucky... but i did feel sorry for him..you could see the media really affected him over the years. He dead set believed he had no chance..  when he won he held back the tears..  even though he won.. theres always going to be people such as myself that say he probably didnt deserve it.. they wouldnt doubt it any other time.. but as its Orford.. he cops the criticism...... whether its right or wrong..... i felt sorry for him. I think hes a good player.. but doesnt step up in the big games.

I hope this gives him the confidence he seems to lack to step up in the big games.

I don't get how people say he didn't deserve it. He's probably the only one you could say has fully earned it. It's amazing he got votes considering how many people don't rate him. Others in the past have got votes purely because of their name. I remember Thurston polling random votes last year when he didn't do **** in the game. You know Orford deserved his votes though because of the excess criticism he cops.

He isn't the greatest player in the world, but he's comfortably the best halfback we've had since Toovey, and I think the results we've had since he's been here proves that.

its the best and fairest award across the entire season where you have to give a 3,2,1 each week and halfbacks are generally favoured along with the current media darlings.

Lyon is not rated very highly by the media for his work.

Hence the next placed darlings didnt deserve it any more than orford.

Very happy it didnt go to news limited.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6