Well done NRL and Gallop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Maybe he has learnt from 2009

I think they have got most of this correct.

it wasnt a good look so 50k to both clubs is fair enough.

A week for brett and Foz is fair enough.

Refering to gifty to the judicary fair enough (he gets his chance to state his case)

Blair getting 2 charges spot on

What i think they got wrong
Darcy copping 3 weeks ( I think we should challenge the grading)
Hinchcliffe the insitigator getting nothing.

Cambo said:

Refering to gifty to the judicary fair enough (he gets his chance to state his case)

darcy threw the hits in the 2nd brawl. i think hes lucky he got that and should be happy. im fine with it

did u see gallops "comparing apples with apples" call in the press conference lol

I'm sure I saw Darcy sent off last year for fighting in the Qld V NSW Residents match before the SOO. That may not help.

Foran shouldnt be on a charge sheet at all

I hate the Storm with a passion, and I also believe that their blokes coming in from the bench to pull guys off have been hard done by

Hinchcliffe had a penalty awarded against him, which I think was fair punishment in the context of the actual incident, forgetting what ensued from it. I more concerned that Slaters intentional elbow on DCE has been conveniently brushed under teh carpet in all the excitement.

Lussick threw punches at Blair after running 40m and the guy was already on the ground. He can't complain IMO, 3 weeks is fair enough. He'll learn from it, at least it shows he has a spine.

chris_niko said:
Cambo said:

darcy threw the hits in the 2nd brawl. i think hes lucky he got that and should be happy. im fine with it

did u see gallops "comparing apples with apples" call in the press conference lol

Agreed they got Lussick right, he threw a few in the second as bad as Blairs, 2 weeks for that right there.

Brett Stewart got a 7 year exemption as well, so got a lesser charge. I will say Brett might risk testing it if he is out for 2 weeks anyway

Lets lick our wounds and move on ! Glenn wont be playing for the rest of this year, we have the players to be able to make it through the finals and win the GF, its a terrible shame but thats the good thing about this year, our depth is awesome.

Darcy threw a couple of cheap shots into Blair on the ground-spot on pick up by judiciary...unfortunately for him. He would have been hyped up by Blair dog shot, but no excuse.

Glen was crucial to our finals campaign IMO and if we under perform in the finals I think he should take a fair bit of the blame and apologise to his team mates

That is unfair on Glenn, unless you know all the details. I just find it hard to believe he went off like he did because blair said 'lets get it on'. He is not the type of player to go in fists first and the drop of a hat, it is quite uncharacteristic of him.

Glenn's had the ****s on for ages-he was ready to pop once he got binned for jack ****. I think that they will fight it on that-he shouldn't have been there in the first place, and goes....oh f$#% it ;)

Lussick has 2 charges lumped together. Striking Hinchcliffe, then he runs into the 2nd fight when Blair is on the ground and is throwing punches under there. I wouldn't challenge his, otherwise the judiciary may go harder

thats why i think the club needs to get bellew on board and take this to the judicary espeically if the rapist comment is true

Daniel said:
chris_niko said:
Cambo said:

Agreed they got Lussick right, he threw a few in the second as bad as Blairs, 2 weeks for that right there.

Brett Stewart got a 7 year exemption as well, so got a lesser charge. I will say Brett might risk testing it if he is out for 2 weeks anyway

I don't think the exemption effects the charge, but it can lessen the penalty points associated with it ... if that makes sense.

MissKate said:
That is unfair on Glenn, unless you know all the details. I just find it hard to believe he went off like he did because blair said 'lets get it on'. He is not the type of player to go in fists first and the drop of a hat, it is quite uncharacteristic of him.

Thats where emotion comes into it. Everyone does things they wouldn't normally do in pressure situations.

Yeah it was all pretty fair I would even say a couple of Storm bench players are unlucky to cop suspensions but it wont matter to them anyway as next week is a non event. What I dont agree with is
1. Hinchcliffe getting away scott free and Foz coping a week.
2. Players from past melees have never copped suspensions for running to a brawl when they didnt throw punches so Foz, Snake, Manu and Waqa shouldn't be sitting out any time.
3. I am astounded that Matai and Choc aren't involved in all this.

WAMF said:
I didn't like Gallop's reference to Wayne Bennett's comments on the matter.

agreed

Can i just say do people think Gallop has actually learnt from his **** up in 2009, it would have been very easy to bow to media preasure.

Has he learnt or is he wary of the new IC board being his boss in a matter of months

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6