Well now i've heard everything

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
last tackle, bongos player caught on the last and apparently the bongos player not trying to offload (even though his arm flicks backwards as the ball falls free) but a souffs player stripped it.....wft?

Not suprisingly the bongos score next set of 6 off a bull**** penalty.

The sooner the refs get on a contract where fark ups cost them money the better.

Right now they have no motivation to do their job well.

That was the worst penalty I've ever seen.

Maybe the second; that Orford penalty on Preston Campbell in '09 which cost us the game was horrendous.

and the ref gets another try assist for the 3rd bongos try

player standing still, ball passed 9m out, caught 7m out.

Hope the touchies are volunteers, they should be.

They're just reffing to the script. It is Fri night Suncorp you know......ratings in Qld.

I agree, having bongos go well is good for channel nein. Unfortunately other teams and fans suffer.

Much like croaky's multiple "last" games in 2011, the pink fools lend the odd helping hand it would seem...

DSM5 said:
Who cares? It's Souffs.

If you're happy to play Brisbane in Brisbane in a Prelim final and cop that sort of officiating then I can understand why you wouldn't care.

Duff said:
Eagles Terrorist said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Now I've seen everything Big Petro kicking for goal

If you'd seen everything, he'd have kicked the goal! Missed by a mile

Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

No, but I do know the signal.

images

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6