Well Penn and Co what do you have to say now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Penn family, Joe Kelly ,Zorba & Bozo.

You failed in your attempt by sacking 2V's we will finish in a worse position in 2016 than last year.

You thought getting a new Coach would workwell it did not.

You thought that by bringing in outsiders they would get our culture well that has not eventuated.

You have failed in your SMART Goals for this year, no top 8, no top 4, U/20's dead last and our NSW Cup is second last , that is probably one of our worse seasons as a whole club that I can remember for a very long time.

You are all very quiet at the moment, you were not this time last year funny that. What the right thing to do would of been to let 2V's see out his contract this year, let TB be his assistant to learn the ropes and take over if that was in your plans in 2017 but that would mean using common sense which is very lacking with all of you.

I am a fan of TB and I think he has been under immense pressure for a first year coach and will give some leeway.

BUT If we are playing Simliar style of boring footy and in 2017 with a full roster and a few new signings over the 1st 8 rounds or so not performing his job will be under pressure.

2V's would be secretly loving this and I don't blame Him.

To end this post , I have heard this said before for clubs to be winning titles everyone has to be moving in the same direction with the same goals that is both head management and the footy team plus coaching staff.

I just don't see this right now with us( we had this in 2008 very clear direction by everyone)

Until Penn and Co leave this club we will not be serious contenders again. A clean out of management is needed but we all know this won't happen.

Bad luck tonight boys was a heartbreaking game to be at live and I feel for Tom T, he will learn from tonight.

Last edited:
And who actually comes in and replaces the Penn's money if you want them gone?
The owner of URM could be a start. The Penns need to get rid of Zorba and Bozo should retire so he can help continue Beacon Hills domination of the Manly junior comps by pinching other northern beaches clubs promising players.

Whom ever was responsible for decimating our grand finalists Holden cup team and allowing the coach and gun youngsters to leave HAS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!!

Losing 56-0 is the last straw. A total rethink is needed for next season.
That would be Bozo.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7