Well...............time to go shopping!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Trying to be positive, but there is nothing to take from tonight and now Daly has left us

But we do have 1mill left burning in our pocket, so where should that money be directed?

In a dream world i would say Elgey/Cornish and Sam Burgess but more likely Tom Burgess

Any of the other Burgess boys would be a good start. We've got the worst Burgess and he was our best forward tonight... Lol

We need the big boppers who can punch a whole in the line!

Gus was commenting on how he was not surprised out our halves wanting to leave, due to the workload of playing behind a weak pack for the last few seasons. :wasntme:

Yeah well it stands out.
We need pigs, jwh, tom burgess, lussick would be at top of our list.
But where to from here i don't know.

We need the big boppers who can punch a whole in the line!

Gus was commenting on how he was not surprised out our halves wanting to leave, due to the workload of playing behind a weak pack for the last few seasons. :wasntme:

Gus is right but he is also wrong these 2 selfish pricks wanted all the money so they take all the money we are left with a laughing stock of a forward pack and now they piss off. both of them are class A **** wits who enjoyed playing in a great team but once the heavy lifting is required they are no where 2 be seen and piss off.

Well we need something from foz to know where we are going.
Problem we will now pay overs for sezer/maloney/ trent hodgkinson.

Well we need something from foz to know where we are going.
Problem we will now pay overs for sezer/maloney/ trent hodgkinson.

Nope we don't over pay if we have 2 get the best young half Elgey from GC he won't want 2 stay now behind DCE and be patient with him that's the way 2 go. I'm sure the kid is busting for a chance.

I wouldn't mind having a closer look at Klemmer from the bulldogs (we owe them some pain) .

The smart option to rebuild is sign a young kid and get some pigs.
The halfs on market will know what we have in kitty, so **** them.
Hodgkinson i would consider maybe 700k still get couple of good forwards at that.

Time to get some forwards with some grunt - Jake T should get a shot when he gets match fit in NSW Cup.
No use buying average to good halves if we do not have the platform built by the forwards. If we do go for halves perhaps Chad Townsend at least he can kick goals(not sure on his contract situation) or dare I say it..................... Carney

No one will go here with the current pack it is rable.
Carney surely not i suggested this and was hosed down. He is class player.

Time to get some forwards with some grunt - Jake T should get a shot when he gets match fit in NSW Cup.
No use buying average to good halves if we do not have the platform built by the forwards. If we do go for halves perhaps Chad Townsend at least he can kick goals(not sure on his contract situation) or dare I say it..................... Carney
Yeh Carney would be good. We need some new bubblers at Brookie...:)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2