Well who is ready for 2012 bulldogs clash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The dishlicker fans over at the kennel are talking of violence between fans. No surprises there, they have a long history of turning to violence when they lose.

Ralphie said:
The dishlicker fans over at the kennel are talking of violence between fans. No surprises there, they have a long history of turning to violence when they lose.
Seriously ? Stupid mentality they have

I doubt too many Manly fans will even go to ANZ after all of this. Aside from the fear of violence and abuse erupting, no way am I ever giving that club a cent.

I haven't been to a dogs game since I was pelted with half full beer cans at Belmore as an 8 year old. That won't change next year.

I'll be there to boo dog-des and his dishlickers. The MWTS group stick together so there's some protection at the ground. That's the clue to a good time at the footie. Get with the group. I have faith in the cops to protect me in the train back to Strathfield.

DSM5 said:
I'll be there to boo dog-des and his dishlickers. The MWTS group stick together so there's some protection at the ground. That's the clue to a good time at the footie. Get with the group. I have faith in the cops to protect me in the train back to Strathfield.

So you are going to protect us Vintage Eagles are you?

Violence at Dogs' games? Whats new.

I can only recall one game where I haven't been involved in/witnessed an incident in the entire time I've been going to away games.

Who gives a damn, dishlickers can't fight anyway.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6