We're mates: Toovey ignores Hasler hassles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
THEIR clubs are being painted as the most bitter of enemies before Friday's showdown at ANZ Stadium, but Geoff Toovey says he and Des Hasler are still on such good terms that they are swapping coaching advice.

Read the full article

Why would Toovey hate Hasler? His departure to the Berries gave Tooves the head coaching gig at Manly. Tooves has a lot of history with Des in the playing ranks & coaching, you don't lose that overnight.

Leave the hating of Des to us MW supporters! hehe

Mals said:
Leave the hating of Des to us MW supporters! hehe

Exactly. There is more than enough hate amongst the fans. I for one don't hate Des, but my god, do I want an emphatic win on Friday night!

I may not hate Des, but I sure as hell don't like him.

Actually, now that I think about it, I do hate him.

As long as the Dogs never beat Manly, and we win a few premierships under Toovs while the Dogs don't win any I think I could eventually not hate Des.

Masked Eagle said:
As long as the Dogs never beat Manly, and we win a few premierships under Toovs while the Dogs don't win any I think I could eventually not hate Des.

Spot on.

"Geoff Toovey says he and Des Hasler are still on such good terms that they are swapping coaching advice"

Consorting.

Jatz Crackers said:
"Geoff Toovey says he and Des Hasler are still on such good terms that they are swapping coaching advice"

Consorting.
Des has explained to Toovey the benefits of including get-out clauses if he ever he signs a valuable player.
Toovey told Des never pick fat forwards.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6