were not that far away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
looking at the ladder we are currently tenth,not too bad really considering,we are on the brink of the 8 lets just hope results keep going our way so we can make a play at the eight over the next few or more rounds and then keep playing well to stay in the 8.ABC radio just said it will be better for manly if NZ warriors beat the tigers,but what other teams do we want to lose this weekend?

All of them. They all must lose, especially teams above us. Ideally in each game the winner will get stripped points for an illegal replacement, that is the fastest way for us to catch up.

Couldn't agree more Chrisos.  Love to hear that Parra went down.  That helps.  Anyway from the games  I've seen we can beat all of the teams in front with a bit of luck and effort.  We haven't had any luck, and haven't been putting in for the first part of the season, but with a weeks rest I can see us surging from here.  Probably won't make the top four but come in sixth or seventh and go from there.  B 2 B is not beyond us still.    

heard Mick Buettner on the radio this morning saying that Manly will be there when the finals come around and with a full team we are still the danger of the comp.

Go on ya Micky

To state the bleading obvious we just need to keep winning. One game at a time, underneath the radar, we've still got a lot of things to work on and of course we need the rub of the green.

Looking at the table I don't see many teams that are already up there not making the eight, and there are two games beetween us and the eight. Maybe the Panthers are looking a bit vulnerable, and hopefully the Storm can miss the eight but I doubt it. We are playing a lot better than we were at the start of the season so I still haven't given up.

Of course were still we'll and truely in it, i mean christ were only 4 wins off first place.

Being robbed 2 points against the Titans didnt help but im still confident we will be there.

The only club out of the running for the 8 imo are the Sharks

I don't know about todays result needing to be a Warriors win for us, if they lose we stay ahead of them on the ladder, which I am desperate for haha. All the people who were into me after 2 weeks of the comp saying it was the Warriors year have all disappeared back into their hole now

I'm sure we will make the eight and i can see us finishing as high as 5th at least.
We have had a lot of things going against us plus our fair share of injuries we just need to string 3-4 wins on the trot to put us back on track.

The SOO games x3 just may cause some injuries for some of the teams in the eight and slow them down a touch at this stage there's no reason to think we can't grab the eight spot or higher as long as we don't have to many more injuries and Kite and Lyon stay healthy in the SOO.

most judges say manly will be in the 8. I think it will be tough getting there, but have to avoid finishing 7th or 8th.

If we get B stewart back and finish 6th. I think we can give it to any team.

If we finish in the bottom 3 and have to face (at this stage) Newcastle, Dogs or Saints I would be very confident. Its a very open comp this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2