We've got a heritage jersey this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
And in the past had a WiL jersey and an indigenous jersey.
Just throwing this out to Larissa and the crew what about a Maori/Islander jersey given Manly's past standing with these proud people.
Prior to the Warriors many Kiwis had a Manly jersey hanging next to the All Blacks jersey (so next season hint, hint ;-))
The Iro's (Cook Is), Darrell Williams, Matai, Galavao, Ridge, Kite and the future crop. Sao, Hiku

Infact Darrell was the first Kiwi to win an Nswrl premiership ever.

People will ask why and the answer will be simple to celebrate there contribution to the game and to this great club.
Plus we'd be the first :)

We will actually be acknowledging our Islander/Maori indigenous history/players as part of this years kit. You guys are just too quick, coming up with the ideas before we are ready to announce them!

Larissa said:
We will actually be acknowledging our Islander/Maori indigenous history/players as part of this years kit. You guys are just too quick, coming up with the ideas before we are ready to announce them!

Yeah, we already knew you were going to post that!

:angel::cool:

globaleagle said:
Larissa said:

I knew that you would let her know we knew before we knew it was time to let her know what was known.

Hamster Huey said:
globaleagle said:
Larissa said:

I knew that you would let her know we knew before we knew it was time to let her know what was known.

Damn. I didn't know that...

Not an original idea (Sharks did it first) but would love to see a jersey with all the members names on there....promote it for people to join up by a certain time (to ensure they have their name on it), so a great incentive to say renew by 15th December....I reckon it would sell like hotcakes when released at the start of 2014 with the jersey of the day, I for one would buy a few, love to leave that to my grand kids as a momento.

So how about that for round 1 next year @[Larissa]

Mark from Brisbane said:
Not an original idea (Sharks did it first) but would love to see a jersey with all the members names on there....promote it for people to join up by a certain time (to ensure they have their name on it), so a great incentive to say renew by 15th December....I reckon it would sell like hotcakes when released at the start of 2014 with the jersey of the day, I for one would buy a few, love to leave that to my grand kids as a momento.

I'd love to see it when we hit 20,000 members.
It'll eventually happen.

Mark from Brisbane said:

Yeah but you'd want everyone to put their email addresses on it too!

:D:D:D

*like the idea.

Mark from Brisbane said:

Already planned!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Joey said:
I thought Kiwi Eagle would of at least been behind the idea....

I'm behind the idea but my back pocket isn't so keen haha

I hear that, considering the cost to make it is about $20 and then selling for $160 is a bit much.

Joey said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Joey said:
I thought Kiwi Eagle would of at least been behind the idea....

I'm behind the idea but my back pocket isn't so keen haha

I hear that, considering the cost to make it is about $20 and then selling for $160 is a bit much.

As I posted before....This man runs his fingers along the windowsill, checking for dust when the cleaners are over.

Kevinward777 said:
As I posted before....This man runs his fingers along the windowsill, checking for dust when the cleaners are over.

Don't make me bring out the gay sex jokes......again :cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7