• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Deserves a special mention.

I thought he was sensational. Great game by the new guy to top grade. He is looking good for a wing spot when Matai returns and possibly a permanent centre spot if Lyon or Matai moves on.

Buhrer was also good.

I was going to post the same thing. Whare was great tonight, if he can stay injury free he is a starting first grader.

Typical Matai performance from Whare...strong in defence and some great runs at crucial times. Don't know how he would go on the wing, but definately a future top grade centre.

Lauire Daley or Smith was giving big wraps to Choc but I thought he was a bit off tonight especially when we needed a few big runs in the 1st half - the whole forward pack was off early and we didnt really get started until Jamie Burhrer came on.

Agree both Whare and Oldie we good tonight - if only Snake held onto that inside pass from Older when the try was bombed.....

The Wheel said:
Lauire Daley or Smith was giving big wraps to Choc but I thought he was a bit off tonight especially when we needed a few big runs in the 1st half - the whole forward pack was off early and we didnt really get started until Jamie Burhrer came on.

Agree both Whare and Oldie we good tonight - if only Snake held onto that inside pass from Older when the try was bombed.....

Had Stewart scored in the first half I think we could have won by 10 points. Possession definitely wouldn't have been 70-30 in the Sharks favor at half time.

Whare played great and showed plenty of skill and vision.He read the defence very well.Defends very strong like Matai.
Great chance to gain experience with Matai out and seems to be improving each game.

Well played young fella

eggson said:
Hmm he's off contract this year also!

Didn't realise that.He'll end up at dogturds for sure.
He's very close with Crusher.

Yep great game I said a couple of weeks back I didn't know if he was a centre , I take that back wouldnt be out of place each week in the 17, well played,

Wow - very impressed. Reminded me a bit of Hodges in that he could somehow evade first contact and make that extra yard or two. Strong in defense and plenty of pace, thought him and Oldfield were revelations tonight.

Yep he was very good, considering the Sharks were up very quick all night and he had little room to move.... Very impressive.

The Wheel said:
eggson said:
Hmm he's off contract this year also!

Is there anyone under contract for next year and without a get out clause​

Probably not lol. If he is off contract though what would people do? It would be out of him and Matai would it not?

I like the way for the past few years Manly doesn't toss youngsters to the wolves, usually we only start giving them NRL time when they are so good that they often go to rep level very swiftly. Whare certainly didn't disappoint and he has a few more weeks to bump his price up, haha.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8