What a combination

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Both Foz & DCE had blinders but whats been great isthe improvement with both calling at THAT moment getting the options right most times. For such a young halves combination all looks good. If the big boppers can control the middle these boys are gunna provide massive opportuities & plenty of points. :D

It's exciting isn't it. A month ago I didn't rate us to win the premiership this year but now I'm thinking we may have a chance.

Yeah you are right; to be honest i am now seeing a potentially brilliant half combination; Foz's ability to draw in defenders and slide a late pass to any numbers of runners is becoming something reminiscent of Cliffy, and i say that with a great deal of pre-consideration to that comparison........

DCE is exciting to see develop game-to-game......

The potential with these two as halves is enormous.......

G-land Express said:
DCE's kicking game is really good too finding space as well as his kick for touch.

A lot of Foz's kicks were ordinary - down their throat at least, but DCE's were very good.
Great that we have two choice kickers plus throw in Matty Balin, then Jamie's as well.... Whew!

5th tackle downfield kicking is a big potential improvement for DCE; judging by his skill at 40/20's he will develop nicely at finding the gap between fullback and wingers. At the moment he is lodging them down their throat, not sure why he is slow to obtain accuracy in this area....??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4