What a Contrast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
Week 1: Against Manly the filthy purple scum play poorly all game and ride home in the 2nd half on a wave of penalties and win by one point. The scum are hailed as geniuses who can win at will.

Week 2: Against Penrith the filthy purple scum play poorly all game and ride home in the 2nd half on a wave of penalties and win by one point. The scum are hailed as geniuses who can win at will.

Week 3: Against Parra Manly play poorly all game and win on the bell with a well constructed try taking the game with a clear 4 point margin. We "got out of gaol" and "we got lucky" and "the refereeing got us home" says the media.

Spot the difference.

The media love affair with the filthy cheating purple scum makes me want to throw up.

We will never get praise for anything we do.

Melbourne Drizzle = News Limited = Super League = Unlimited love from the news limited media.

Manly = ARL = Hated by anything news limited.

The drizzle have the pinkies in their pockets and have done for many years.

Like your views on this Ralphie, can't stand those mongrels

In a bit of a bind at the moment though, getting to know someone and the chat turned to NRL, she informed me she is a Storm fan, and loves Billy Slater. The girl is ok, but I don't think she will be hearing from me again after those disgusting revelations

Kiwi Eagle said:

In a bit of a bind at the moment though, getting to know someone and the chat turned to NRL, she informed me she is a Storm fan, and loves Billy Slater. The girl is ok, but I don't think she will be hearing from me again after those disgusting revelations

Run Kiwi, no woman is worth that!!!:p

Kiwi Eagle said:

Especially if she lifts her knee when contesting the high ball.

The Who said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Especially if she lifts her knee when contesting the high ball.

I was concerned about a kick in the head but you raise a very good point !!

How about a little respect ppl. The storm are Perfect. They are just so frigging good. They have respect for possession of the pill. They don't hit and hope like we have been. Under pressure they stay composed with Cam calming everything down. Compare that to Jamie causing anxiety amongst the team getting a little angry with the ref. One question thou. With 20 odd rounds to go. Which team has got more improvement in them? Us or Them? I can't wait till we beat the s**t out of em in the finals this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6