What a joke this forum has become.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

madmax

Bencher
We bitch & complain about so called older players 'passed their use by date' being signed & now we're complaining about younger players being looked at by the club as reserve graders! Not sure what anyone wants anymore! According to some of the comments in here, it seems no player is good enough to play for Manly

We bitch & complain about so called older players 'passed their use by date' being signed & now we're complaining about younger players being looked at by the club as reserve graders! Not sure what anyone wants anymore! According to some of the comments in here, it seems no player is good enough to play for Manly
Plenty of players are good enough to play for Manly. Unfortunately just not most of our current team or most of the ones we seem to look or attract. That's just a fact.

Eh. On another forum, in the McLaren threads, there's this thing called the "swingometer"... And when the team's fortunes are low, the swingometer drops faster than a bride's panties.

Not unlike here there's massive calls to "sack everyone", with guys like Ron Dennis and Eric Boullier in the firing line. And then there's the remorseless ragging on Honda and their power unit that is still behind that of the other manufacturers.

The point I'm making is that generally, people are just venting their frustration in the general direction of the club. And this is a discussion forum, so all and sundry are well within their rights to do so. We can't change decisions that have been made no matter how much we'd like to.

With any luck things will start to come together soon, so grin and bear it over the off season.

If you can't do that.... Well I'd suggest logging out and leaving the place alone for a spell..

Eh. On another forum, in the McLaren threads, there's this thing called the "swingometer"... And when the team's fortunes are low, the swingometer drops faster than a bride's panties.

Not unlike here there's massive calls to "sack everyone", with guys like Ron Dennis and Eric Boullier in the firing line. And then there's the remorseless ragging on Honda and their power unit that is still behind that of the other manufacturers.

The point I'm making is that generally, people are just venting their frustration in the general direction of the club. And this is a discussion forum, so all and sundry are well within their rights to do so. We can't change decisions that have been made no matter how much we'd like to.

With any luck things will start to come together soon, so grin and bear it over the off season.

If you can't do that.... Well I'd suggest logging out and leaving the place alone for a spell..

Do bride's wear panties? Didn't know that:wondering: It must be a new thing.

When we have seen players like godinet play ahead of mateo. When we have watched tom Symonds discarded. When we see hiku and gutterson moved on for no potential gain other than playing walker in the 6 (note he would have been here for 2017) when we sign Tim molten and Isaac John who never play first grade. And when blokes like Nathan green get a start over Brentan Lawrence at the start of the year and blokes like ate Myles decide they can play at origin level but can't be bothered at club level. When ducking Api Korisau the worst dummy half passer in history keeps being played at hooker when other options are clear and available. When the snake gets a mysteriously season ending knee injury after four moths if sub-standard footy (right when reports about a senior official threatening the first grade coach about possibly dropping him) and when Jamie Ducking Buhrer is shown the door! We have a right to whinge. @madmax there are a group of supporters like you and @BOZO who are great supporters. Then there are the rest of us who are fans and enjoy more than just the colours of the team and the sound of the brookvale roar. Rugby league is part of us and we know the beast. Supporting manly is also part of us and we know that too.

You're like a bloke who likes the look of a Ferrari. The rest of us like the look of it too.

But we have a knowledge of all the component parts that make it so great, and that's harder to do - but oh so much more rewarding.

When we have seen players like godinet play ahead of mateo. When we have watched tom Symonds discarded. When we see hiku and gutterson moved on for no potential gain other than playing walker in the 6 (note he would have been here for 2017) when we sign Tim molten and Isaac John who never play first grade. And when blokes like Nathan green get a start over Brentan Lawrence at the start of the year and blokes like ate Myles decide they can play at origin level but can't be bothered at club level. When ducking Api Korisau the worst dummy half passer in history keeps being played at hooker when other options are clear and available. When the snake gets a mysteriously season ending knee injury after four moths if sub-standard footy (right when reports about a senior official threatening the first grade coach about possibly dropping him) and when Jamie Ducking Buhrer is shown the door! We have a right to whinge. @madmax there are a group of supporters like you and @BOZO who are great supporters. Then there are the rest of us who are fans and enjoy more than just the colours of the team and the sound of the brookvale roar. Rugby league is part of us and we know the beast. Supporting manly is also part of us and we know that too.

You're like a bloke who likes the look of a Ferrari. The rest of us like the look of it too.

But we have a knowledge of all the component parts that make it so great, and that's harder to do - but oh so much more rewarding.
There are reasons payers are moved on by clubs and unless we know 100% what those reasons are we can only speculate and open a can of worms.
The fact is that we are all passionate about our great club the mighty Sea eagles and we all hurt when we see our great club fail . We are all on this great forum because we all care about our beloved Sea eagles and I am proud to call all of you passionate supporters on here feathered friends !!!
12002193_1495640437424856_6497974735720710495_n.jpg
12002193_1495640437424856_6497974735720710495_n.jpg

Absolutely spot on TEE.

There are reasons payers are moved on by clubs and unless we know 100% what those reasons are we can only speculate and open a can of worms.
The fact is that we are all passionate about our great club the mighty Sea eagles and we all hurt when we see our great club fail . We are all on this great forum because we all care about our beloved Sea eagles and I am proud to call all of you passionate supporters on here feathered friends !!!
View attachment 4375 View attachment 4375
Wtf sitting in the L Bozo....is it a rodent?

Last edited:
View attachment 4375 View attachment 4375
Exactly because it is no longer a club but a business run to suit those high up only.

I'm pretty sure Gutherson and Hiku were moved on to allow us to sign Dylan Walker and Marty Tapau. And as much potential as Hiku and Gutho have, I'd take Walker and Marty every day of the week. We haven't seen anywhere near the best from Dylan yet. When he gets an injury free run in the centres, people are going to be very very happy to have him on board. Same with Tapau, predicting a huge season for him next year.

I'm pretty sure Gutherson and Hiku were moved on to allow us to sign Dylan Walker and Marty Tapau. And as much potential as Hiku and Gutho have, I'd take Walker and Marty every day of the week. We haven't seen anywhere near the best from Dylan yet. When he gets an injury free run in the centres, people are going to be very very happy to have him on board. Same with Tapau, predicting a huge season for him next year.

Agree with Kapow, hope you are right about Walker

We can all ball our fists up in impotent rage but it rates very low on the management's give-a-fvck-o-meter as they know come 2017 they will be earning our gate takings and tv rights.

I for one am happy enough with the product to consume it. Quite like the way I hate Woollies management for fvcking over farmers but still buy $2 milk as it's just the same as the more expensive stuff.

Cheers, great to know that all my hard work is a joke to you

As I have said a number of times , we've had a tough year, in fact two tough years, so the mood is 100% understandable.

If Twenty is 1/8 in May next year this place will be depression central BUT, if Twenty is say 5/8, you watch the change.

Just buckle in for the ride until then!!
Worst thing Mark is that we are still in season 2016 until November! It's gonna be a long offseason!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8