What a joke this forum has become.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have to vent somewhere and the only place where there are like-minded fans who can relate to us is right here! Thanks to @Dan :clap:
All we hear are rumours and gossip and get very little feedback from the club, so at least here we can share our grievances and good or bad news - whether we agree or not.

We bitch & complain about so called older players 'passed their use by date' being signed & now we're complaining about younger players being looked at by the club as reserve graders! Not sure what anyone wants anymore! According to some of the comments in here, it seems no player is good enough to play for Manly

Just sit back and laugh at how sad these people lives must be when they post the same dreary dull crap day in, day out for months and months.

We have to vent somewhere and the only place where there are like-minded fans who can relate to us is right here! Thanks to @Dan :clap:
All we hear are rumours and gossip and get very little feedback from the club, so at least here we can share our grievances and good or bad news - whether we agree or not.

Great comments, maybe the club has legal issues with responses but the club has the responsibility to give us info on the direction the club is taking even without naming players coming.

Great comments, maybe the club has legal issues with responses but the club has the responsibility to give us info on the direction the club is taking even without naming players coming.
Manly Sea Eagles (if that is our name) hereby informs Silvertails members that, without naming names, we are headed in the right direction.

We take this opportunity to thank Supreme Leader for suggesting we provide this important information to Silvertails members.

When we have seen players like godinet play ahead of mateo. When we have watched tom Symonds discarded. When we see hiku and gutterson moved on for no potential gain other than playing walker in the 6 (note he would have been here for 2017) when we sign Tim molten and Isaac John who never play first grade. And when blokes like Nathan green get a start over Brentan Lawrence at the start of the year and blokes like ate Myles decide they can play at origin level but can't be bothered at club level. When ducking Api Korisau the worst dummy half passer in history keeps being played at hooker when other options are clear and available. When the snake gets a mysteriously season ending knee injury after four moths if sub-standard footy (right when reports about a senior official threatening the first grade coach about possibly dropping him) and when Jamie Ducking Buhrer is shown the door! We have a right to whinge. @madmax there are a group of supporters like you and @BOZO who are great supporters. Then there are the rest of us who are fans and enjoy more than just the colours of the team and the sound of the brookvale roar. Rugby league is part of us and we know the beast. Supporting manly is also part of us and we know that too.

You're like a bloke who likes the look of a Ferrari. The rest of us like the look of it too.

But we have a knowledge of all the component parts that make it so great, and that's harder to do - but oh so much more rewarding.
Actually I don't like Ferrari's but I also have knowledge of the components, however I don't expect every component to be an original as many seem to do! There are times when original parts are not available & therefore you make do with a generic brand.......my observation is that we all expect a Ferrari & if you're not a Ferrari then you're not good enough for Manly!

As I have said a number of times , we've had a tough year, in fact two tough years, so the mood is 100% understandable.

If Twenty is 1/8 in May next year this place will be depression central BUT, if Twenty is say 5/8, you watch the change.

Just buckle in for the ride until then!!
Wow restless natives have come real early this off season. We're all going to be burned out by Nov at this rate. Save some angst for the summer months guys because the cricket season is going to be real sh*t judging by recent form.

Actually I don't like Ferrari's but I also have knowledge of the components, however I don't expect every component to be an original as many seem to do! There are times when original parts are not available & therefore you make do with a generic brand.......my observation is that we all expect a Ferrari & if you're not a Ferrari then you're not good enough for Manly!

But how do we make a Ferrari from Lada parts?

But how do we make a Ferrari from Lada parts?
We don't need expensive, inherently fragile Ferrari's............we need robust, reliable toilers that can be turned into more effective weapons in time & perform when needed..........not kept polished & undriven in a garage!

Re: communication from the club. My second oldest is *cough* *cough* Tigers fan. He's only 5 and I hate the idea of him missing out when I buy the other 3 kids their Manly memberships, so I get him a basic Tigers membership. All his correspondence gets sent to my email. I get 2/3 emails a week from the Tigers about club signings, re-signings, player rep selections etc. I'd be flat to get one a month from Manly. Fan and member engagement is an area they can definitely improve on.

Re: communication from the club. My second oldest is *cough* *cough* Tigers fan. He's only 5 and I hate the idea of him missing out when I buy the other 3 kids their Manly memberships, so I get him a basic Tigers membership. All his correspondence gets sent to my email. I get 2/3 emails a week from the Tigers about club signings, re-signings, player rep selections etc. I'd be flat to get one a month from Manly. Fan and member engagement is an area they can definitely improve on.

Fan and member engagement???

Well, for a start there's one thing you NEVER do, communicate with your customers because god help us they might have an opinion!!

I wonder if the forums of other under performing teams have gone this mad or are we just in the elite category?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2