what a night !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
What a game to pick to get too !! Amazing finish to the match in which I thought we were gone, as I think Des did as well. Was sitting in front of his box and in the final 10 every time I looked around he had a resigned look on his face and was silent.

Some really mixed performances out there last night, Rose, Williams and Hodkinson the best examples, some average play by all 3 of them at times but without some of their other efforts Souths would have gotten home

Was sitting with some absolute muppets around me. I thought I had seen some bias on here, but it doesn't compare to what some of them were carrying on about !! Tony Williams got bagged for not returning the opening kick off of the match by some of them haha, and for not being the height of Yao Ming to catch that pass. When he scored "I suppose we can give him 1 more week" lol

Matai was inspirational, spent a lot of time watching him and his arm was absolutely shot after that 1st try, spent most of the 1st half defending on the wing but put the body on the line when required. The run from Rose made my night, was hoping the big man would go all the way himself !!

Went to the 20s, they got smashed, Hoppa and Whare were anonymous. If I based my opinion on what Hoppa did last night I would say he wasn't ready, but he has shown that he is. Was out of position a few times though and showed a lack of urgency at times. Saw John there watching him in a Dora the Explorer beanie haha

All in all a bloody great way to end the trip, especially with meeting a few f the Jim Beam girls wandering around haha

Go Manly

Great wrap of the game KE pleased you enjoyed it, I bet you were jumping around like a maniac when that 2nd field goal went over

Kiwi Eagle link said:
What a game to pick to get too !! Amazing finish to the match in which I thought we were gone, as I think Des did as well. Was sitting in front of his box and in the final 10 every time I looked around he had a resigned look on his face and was silent.

Some really mixed performances out there last night, Rose, Williams and Hodkinson the best examples, some average play by all 3 of them at times but without some of their other efforts Souths would have gotten home

Was sitting with some absolute muppets around me. I thought I had seen some bias on here, but it doesn't compare to what some of them were carrying on about !! Tony Williams got bagged for not returning the opening kick off of the match by some of them haha, and for not being the height of Yao Ming to catch that pass. When he scored \"I suppose we can give him 1 more week\" lol

Matai was inspirational, spent a lot of time watching him and his arm was absolutely shot after that 1st try, spent most of the 1st half defending on the wing but put the body on the line when required. The run from Rose made my night, was hoping the big man would go all the way himself !!

Went to the 20s, they got smashed, Hoppa and Whare were anonymous. If I based my opinion on what Hoppa did last night I would say he wasn't ready, but he has shown that he is. Was out of position a few times though and showed a lack of urgency at times. Saw John there watching him in a Dora the Explorer beanie haha

All in all a bloody great way to end the trip, especially with meeting a few f the Jim Beam girls wandering around haha

Go Manly

Jeez - I thought we were gone as well.

Never surrender hey!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
All in all a bloody great way to end the trip, especially with meeting a few of the Jim Beam girls wandering around haha

Poor Corso_Pete and I were forced to handle the additional pressure of the Beam lasses. Pete got a picture taken and seemed happy playing hooker for that one. Then a few more Beams and the game became a blur. haha

Is a tough job MB but somebody has to do it, was quite happy to grab the pic when I found it on the JB site and flick it onto Facebook haha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7