What a ripper day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Well done to all the Manly supporters who made it to "The Graveyard" today. I have been to this **** hole of a ground so many times to see us lose, it was great to walk away today with a win.

A big thanks to Mark, Pete and Vid for their hospitality today at the ground and yesterday at the hotel. It was great to meet you blokes.

Pete, Tez says thanks again for lending her the scarf mate!!

GO YOU EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was good to see your pictures plastered all over the official site Clon. White shirt n all......hehehehehe...you celebrity you !

Great to meet you Clon, and after meeting your beautiful wife I can see why you stay in that ****hole down there!!

I sat in front of Clon at the footy and with 5 mins to go he said " Iv'e been here before and we always lose"....I said to him "have faith mate, have faith"

I concur great day.....the Travelling Supportahs  (all 103 of us) did a job on the other 12500 Sorm fans, we were chanting the house down, they were deathly quiet!!

Anything is possible if you believe ;D ;D

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Great to meet you Clon, and after meeting your beautiful wife I can see why you stay in that S**thole down there!!

I sat in front of Clon at the footy and with 5 mins to go he said \" Iv'e been here before and we always lose\"....I said to him \"have faith mate, have faith\"

I concur great day.....the Travelling Supportahs  (all 103 of us) did a job on the other 12500 Sorm fans, we were chanting the house down, they were deathly quiet!!

Anything is possible if you believe ;D ;D

Every game Clon and I have gone to down there we have been hammered.  Nice to see things change.  And yes there is currently a stewards inquiry into how clon snagged his missus. 

Yes mate, nice guy I can see how she "saw the light".

By the Mata's the Pizza's and Wedges that I (yes as in me) paid for out of my back pocket for everyone to consume on Saturday were greatly appreciated.

And yes I did see Vidmar scoffing a couple of pieces down as well.

I put the eats on as a "thank you" to the many people who have made trips with me during the year.

I thought about Sandwiches, then thought about you and how you might hammer me reagrding them, and decided I'd go a different way.

I am sure, Clon, Terri and everyone else there appreciated them for the goodwill gesture they were.

Pity you didn't take your hand out of your back pocket to be there as well!!!

Sandwiches were great Mata. As Mark said, shame you werent there to enjoy them.

haha, i havent seen the pics Rhino but that shirt is actually a very pale green striped number.

I watched the replay of the game last night on Fox and all you can hear for most of the game is the Manly chants!!

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/photo-album.asp#

Just had a look at the photos from weekend game, just a few comments:

1/ Good to see a few familiar faces, Vidmar, mark, Kasmars, Bushy & co
2/ Matabele will be happy that Bob Reilly appeared to be enjoying the pizza
3/ Amazing that Vidmar, generally a media/camera darling was only able to get his face into a few shots
4/ I love the signs at the ground - my favourite "40 to 0 - Grapple that"

Worth a look, great to see all the maroon & whote and Brett Stewart looking in good spirits.

The sign in question was done by Breden Summers, who hails from far NQ but has been on every trip I have done this year, just loves it!!

Yes funny to see the Football Club people eating MY Pizza!!

I'll have to make sure I get in the sam que as Vidmar for the Sandwiches next time I am down.

Yes MB pity you were not there, it was a great atmosphere and a great win!!

Yes mate including mine.

I can tell you there are a few sore heads this morning as well...there was an English pub across the road from the Hotel we stayed and I got an MMS with a photo of all the remaining lunatics, well and truel ensconsed in Pints...and then another eating Chinese food...so I suppose that's usual after a big day...Chinese or Kebabs.

There will be some video  of the troops shortly as well, Aaron is just condensing it from about 45 mins to 5.

It was great to meet you Clon, I really enjoyed chatting with both you & Terri and it was even better that you were able to sit with the lunatics during the second half.

I didn't realise the game was so poor (technically) until I watched the replay last night. I was having sooo muuuch fun at the game that the relativley poor performance wasn't noticed. I can't begin to describe the amount of enjoyment and pleasure that yesterday bought to me. It was the BEST away expereince I have ever had, these trips have become terribly addictive.

PS: Clon, Terri is an absolute stunner and I hear that your Thai feed on Saturday night was just as good. It was my pleasure to loan Terri the scarf, it meant that I scored a kiss when she gave it back!

Jeez is there a picture of this Terri??

Surely there must be somethign wrong with her to marry Clon??  Is her sight OK??

Lovely girl.......I haven't known Clon long enough to suggest there should be a Stewards Inquiry (as suggested by Gronk)...but let's just say "she's a lovely girl".

She got stuck right in yesterday and enjoyed the chanting and singing.

As Pete says these away trips have become terribly addictive....the mateship and good times extends far beyond sitting at the game, people are starting to contact each other and say "you going next time".

To see the group photo last night after the game (and well after most of us had left) suggested that were all well into the whole "Travelling Supportahs" deal.

Sounds like a good one, ashame Leanne and I couldnt make it.

Would have been great to catch up with everyone and especially catch up with Doug, Tez, Matt and PJ (did PJ make it?)

Oh well, we will have to organise a melbourne trip soon, too many friends down there for us to catch up with

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6