what a win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
our season is hopefully back on track,good work boys and full props to lyon (how good was he!)a win is a win and im ecstatic because of it but we need to improve all over the park orfords kicking game especially,but no time to be negative we did show alot of guts coming back from  16 nil down GO MANLY lets crush the eels next week!

Lyon was great, Orford not so good. I was really happy with Rose and Rodney. Bani and Williams looked a bit iffy in defence again but were good otherwise. Excellent effort by all of them really especially to come back from 16 down.

Still not sold on Bani, was pretty soft try he let in, but he seems to be hitting the line a bit harder now

lol, I wouldn't encourage his catching technique that he used near the end either !!!

Thankyou for winning today Sea Eagles. It was a nice touch on Mother's Day. At Mother's day lunch today both my Mum and my daughter were wearing their Eagles jerseys. I think my favourite girls helped the boys win today.

I thought Rose was outstanding. Watmough missed a tackle badly early on but the rest of the game was good - ran hard and did a lot of work. Lyon was amazing. Orford needs to learn to kick the ball five metres shorter - how many went over the dead ball line..... I'm happy with Bani.

ads link said:
.... Orford needs to learn to kick the ball five metres shorter  .....

His long kicks are too short and his short kicks were too long! He is quite unique really, go Ox!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4